Hello. I have recently purchased the alidropship plugin along with the hosting included with alidropship package.

kaycoakley

Setup was going fine until i couldnt activate the alidropship zip file plugin . Its installed but it wont activate. I was contacted by support but its been hours now and I really want to get my site up and running . Please some assistance. I have seen others forums discussing the ion cube loader download. However it was stated that i wouldnt have to do this ion cube loader download because it comes with the hosting package i purchasd from alidropship , but that clearly wasnt the case because now the plugin wont activate. Its the final step to get my store on the road. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Sunster

Staff member
Setup was going fine until i couldnt activate the alidropship zip file plugin . Its installed but it wont activate. I was contacted by support but its been hours now and I really want to get my site up and running . Please some assistance. I have seen others forums discussing the ion cube loader download. However it was stated that i wouldnt have to do this ion cube loader download because it comes with the hosting package i purchasd from alidropship , but that clearly wasnt the case because now the plugin wont activate. Its the final step to get my store on the road. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Can you see it installed in plugins? How exactly did you install it?

alphadoghosting.com
15% off for LIFE on web hosting for Alidropship plugin users (pm for coupon)

kaycoakley

Thanks for the response . Yes i can see it installed but when i scroll down to activate button and click it , I continue to get this fatal error message asking me about ion cube loader 7.1.

Sunster

Staff member
Thanks for the response . Yes i can see it installed but when i scroll down to activate button and click it , I continue to get this fatal error message asking me about ion cube loader 7.1.

Ok, now double check to make sure you downloaded the correct version. Standard vs Woo and for the correct php version. Usually the next step if that doesn't work would be to check your php version and to make sure ioncube loader is installed but you went with Alidropship hosting so that shouldn't be a concern.

alphadoghosting.com
15% off for LIFE on web hosting for Alidropship plugin users (pm for coupon)