Have issues with the Plugin

Hi @Yaros @Ekaterina Sayapina, @Victoria Kudryashova

I was wondering if anyone from social rabbit can help us.

We paid for the social rabbit plugin and sent a support email twice as im having issues but no one has gotten back to us yet.

We implemented everything as directed in the user guide however there are huge issues as to how the plugin posts mainly to facebook on our page at https://www.facebook.com/nappybagsonline/ .

Issue 1 – The facebook poster : When it publishes a FB poster with a product and price , it shows the correct link to the product BUT the image it shows is NOT the product but our homepage banner !!! It des this for all the posts . I have attached a screenshot.

Issue 2 – The Post Grabber – When it posts articles from other FB pages, it shows the correct title, image and Hashtags BUT there is NO link to the originating article / blog link !!! If however I do add our URL in the Site URL field, it just posts the other pages article with ONLY our URL not their URL to the article !!!

I needs these fixed as I want OUR products to show when using FB poster and I want THEIR article link to show instead of OUR url !!

Thanks

Bernie

Attachments

• 2018-01-01_2-17-48.jpg
    2018-01-01_2-17-48.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 2018-01-01_2-15-17.jpg
    2018-01-01_2-15-17.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited: