Hard Time also ?

lefthook030

Damn, iam working on this store since two months and 0 sales.

Anyone has also a hard time?

drive now 130 people a day to website with paid social traffic

Socrates

There is something wrong and you should figure out what is turning your visitors away.

At first, they've clicked on your ad, which means they are interested ... then? What's there that is not convincing them to buy your products?

Are you prices very high?
Are there instructions that are not very clear?

Is your site very well organized?
Does it contain a lot of products?

Does your AD reflect the content of your page or product?
is it simple and clear? is it targeting the right people?

Many questions should be answered. But what's sure is that there's something wrong and you should figure it out very quickly.

Neil

There is something wrong and you should figure out what is turning your visitors away.

At first, they've clicked on your ad, which means they are interested ... then? What's there that is not convincing them to buy your products?

Are you prices very high?
Are there instructions that are not very clear?

Is your site very well organized?
Does it contain a lot of products?

Does your AD reflect the content of your page or product?
is it simple and clear? is it targeting the right people?

Many questions should be answered. But what's sure is that there's something wrong and you should figure it out very quickly.

This is a good checklist for anyone who is not seeing those first orders come in.

Also, a lack of contact details and lack of, or a poor delivery, refund & return policy can put up red flags for customers visiting your site.

Ash

Which country are your target audience? What advertising platform are you using (facebook, twitter, etc)?

When i saw the url i though it was a naruto niche store until i realised how messy the store was.

You have naruto related domain and selling disney, marvel, & other non-anime/naruto related items.

Try stick to a niche and see how it goes.

Neil

here are some basic things i noticed:

1. the products don't really align with the domain name.
2. the site name is different from the domain name.
3. 700+ Over 2300 satisfied customers <-- this needs to be fixed.

little things like those above are enough for customers to decide not to trust your store and then they click away.

BUT the main reason why your traffic is leaving is the price!!

I took a few of your products and looked for them on aliexpress and you have marked some up by as much as 2000 percent! that's crazy! don't be greedy - give that traffic you are getting no choice to quickly buy without thinking because the price is great (doesn't have to be super low, but just don't mark it up so much)

lower your prices to something more realistic and you will start to see sales.

Last edited:

Socrates

take a look by yourself

www.shippudenshop.com

any advice is more than welcome

As a visitor, I can't buy from this store for the following reasons:

1. Your website's logo doesn't match your domain name
2. Let's say I'm a fan of Pokemon, I'd like to get 3 caps as a gift, but then what? It's not clear what your store is offering for that particular category, and I'm lazy to go and search that whole category in order to find what I like
3. Your store contains less than 100 products, yet it doesn't look like a branded store selling its products. (Branded stores can sell less than 10 products with no problem).
4. Less than 100 products in that store with that message "700+ Over 2300 satisfied customers" on the homepage makes a lot of visitors run away.
5. Social media buttons are not working which means you didn't connect your social media pages with your site.
6. The domain name doesn't reflect your website's content.

Good Luck.

EngineeringStuff

Prices are too high I believe.

A good way to boost your SEO-ranking is by having impulsive buys from first time visitors.
Typically I believe impulsive buyers don't spent more then 5-15 dollar? Try searching products in that category..

moo7#11`

Damn, iam working on this store since two months and 0 sales.

Anyone has also a hard time?

drive now 130 people a day to website with paid social traffic
You will get there. It takes time and a lot more time. I feel it never ends trying. Be relentless. You got this!!

Direct Webstore

moo7#11` .. Please check the dates before you post. This thread is 6 years old. The last time the OP (original poster) was on was in 2017.

Right. And it's pretty useless/bad "advice" as well. She's basically just telling him to keep struggling along with no changes to what he's doing. And even more useless is the American style, "You got this!" It's a politically correct lie Americans say to losers to make them feel better and again it's suggesting he just continues as he's been doing ... or rather, as he did 6 years ago. Lol

Last edited:

moo7#11`

Apparently, I stepped into the wrong place. No harm intended. My husband is a suicide survivor so I apologize for my previous comment. Thanks for the tips. Best to you.