Handbags and scarves store for sale

Gahizi

Hi guys, I am selling my site because since I launched it I never had enough time to run it properly due to studies and work commitments.
The website was designed in Wordpress theme. This site is a dropshipping store that is working with one of the leading handbags, purse, and scarves suppliers in the UK precisely in Birmingham city. They offer a next day delivery which makes the business look legit and builds long-lasting business relationships with customers.

About the store
Working with UK based supplier with amazing products for both women and men
The supplier is pretty much happy to cooperate to build your own brand with their products.

Revenues
At the moment the store hasn't made any sale since I haven't run any campaign yet

Social Media Pages
Facebook 7,828 Followers,
Instagram 180 Followers

If anyone interested please pm me URL and price.

BeckhamBerger

If your online store is already up and running, I am interested in this offer if it is still available. I am attracted to such ideas and would like to do it. The business is profitable, I understand. I know how amazon works and want this site (when it will be mine) to do replica designer handbags and their sales like this one. I am wondering if it is possible to connect a few more stores that will supply different types of handbags.

Last edited: