Got my 1st Order. Amazeballs!

thank you.
I am following the guides on fulfilling orders but it is only showing place order manually; how to make it auto order? I already set up the auto order settings but it is only showing manual ordering under each item? please assist. thanks

Just click the green button on the upper right side of your order details page to place order automatically. Congrats on your first order btw!
hi thanks a lot but that did not show earlier so I manually placed the orders and showed this...not sure what to do now..
26 Aug 2017 10:09 Product ID 50 has not updated! update
26 Aug 2017 10:09 Product ID 49 has not updated!

candresg76

hi thanks a lot but that did not show earlier so I manually placed the orders and showed this...not sure what to do now..
26 Aug 2017 10:09 Product ID 50 has not updated! update
26 Aug 2017 10:09 Product ID 49 has not updated!
just go to your order, enter order # from aliexpress and then change order status to "processed" (blue button on your right). Once the order has shipped, just click the "Get tracking" button, it will retrieve the tracking # from aliexpress. Of course you need to be signed in. Cheers!

just go to your order, enter order # from aliexpress and then change order status to "processed" (blue button on your right). Once the order has shipped, just click the "Get tracking" button, it will retrieve the tracking # from aliexpress. Of course you need to be signed in. Cheers!
thanks a lot, I entered the order number but I cannot find any tracking ID?