GOOGLE MERCHANT

Hello!

At the moment we are checking the 'GTIN or MPN set to no' feature performance in our Google Merchant add-on. Once we check it, I will get back to you by letting you know what to do next in your case.

Hello Dimitriy,

Is this resolved or again happening now a days as I am getting same issue and more items disapproved in google feed with an error "Incorrect Value (Identifier exists)

wattacarp

Ain't working anymore. Here's what the WP debug shows when I try to generate the XML:

[28-Nov-2023 17:34:00 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in /var/www/site.net/html/wp-content/plugins/adsgooglecatalog/core/includes/products/generalProducts.php on line 0 [28-Nov-2023 17:34:00 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 7 for query SELECT google_category_id, term_id, identifier_exists, google_category_text FROM pre_ads_googlemerchant_category_relation WHERE term_id IN() made by do_action('wp_ajax_gmr_ajax'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, GMR\core\ajax\request->GMR_ajax, GMR\core\ajax\request->actions, GMR\core\ajax\processXML->handler_addItemsToFile, GMR\core\includes\generationFile\processGeneration->generation, GMR\core\includes\generationFile\processGeneration->getData, GMR\core\includes\generationFile\productData->getPartOfData, GMR\core\includes\generationFile\productData->structureData, GMR\core\includes\generationFile\productData->getCategory, GMR\core\model\views\categories->findCategory [28-Nov-2023 17:34:00 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in /var/www/site.net/html/wp-content/plugins/adsgooglecatalog/core/includes/generationFile/productData.php on line 0

Not sure this is only my issue or others, hopefully you'll be able to figure it out if it' a bug.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Ain't working anymore. Here's what the WP debug shows when I try to generate the XML:

[28-Nov-2023 17:34:00 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in /var/www/site.net/html/wp-content/plugins/adsgooglecatalog/core/includes/products/generalProducts.php on line 0 [28-Nov-2023 17:34:00 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 7 for query SELECT google_category_id, term_id, identifier_exists, google_category_text FROM pre_ads_googlemerchant_category_relation WHERE term_id IN() made by do_action('wp_ajax_gmr_ajax'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, GMR\core\ajax\request->GMR_ajax, GMR\core\ajax\request->actions, GMR\core\ajax\processXML->handler_addItemsToFile, GMR\core\includes\generationFile\processGeneration->generation, GMR\core\includes\generationFile\processGeneration->getData, GMR\core\includes\generationFile\productData->getPartOfData, GMR\core\includes\generationFile\productData->structureData, GMR\core\includes\generationFile\productData->getCategory, GMR\core\model\views\categories->findCategory [28-Nov-2023 17:34:00 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in /var/www/site.net/html/wp-content/plugins/adsgooglecatalog/core/includes/generationFile/productData.php on line 0

Not sure this is only my issue or others, hopefully you'll be able to figure it out if it' a bug.
Hello!

It worked fine from my side. Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so we can check, what might be wrong?