Google Keyword planner tool ... Where?

Eric S.

I believe you now have to have an adwords account in order to get to the keywords tools. You don't have to create ads or deposit funds to use it.

MarkCM

I have an account. However...after Googling further, it appears many others have this problem. When you first sign up you must click the "Skip guided setup"... otherwise it directs you to setting up an ad campaign. If you accidently start entering info for that .. you're locked into it. No escape. No access to the tools. The only thing that worked for me and others, it appears is to start fresh with a new email. Here's one thread about it.... https://www.en.advertisercommunity....eyword-planner-Please-help/td-p/356564/page/4

witmann

You can also just continue with the campaign setup by putting some fake info into it and just a few cents for the price. After the setup is complete you can delete that campaign. It worked for me.

MarkCM

You can also just continue with the campaign setup by putting some fake info into it and just a few cents for the price. After the setup is complete you can delete that campaign. It worked for me.

Yeah ... I was wondering if that would work at one stage ... but I wanted to setup an new Gmail account anyway. All sorted. :)