Google Conversion Tracking Codes

ofuroinu

Hi
I have pasted google ads conversion tracking codes into checkout page in davinci 1 , but my google shopping ads are not tracking and still show 0 conversions.

Is this the right location?

What correct codes do you use for tracking and dynamic retagetting?

Can some one paste the codes here and you can XXX your AW ID in the codes.

Really appreciate

ofuroinu

OK friends and developers

I have pasted the adword conversion code into the checkout page. But on adword it is not verifying , can some one please guide me ?
Is this davinci theme issue ? Anyone can assist

ofuroinu

Have you actually had any conversions/sales? (Just getting the stupid question out of the way first, lol)

Yes Sir . I got kaching too
on google adwords it still shows unverified status under conversion. I copied and pasted the codes into the thank you page of the theme.
I think the scripts for dynamic retarget and conversion are same for everyone using google except we need to replace our own the ad account id details on it . If some one can share the codes for conversion and dynamic retargetting that will make life easier with some instructions. I am not good in wp stores.

ofuroinu

I have gone thru this https://help.alidropship.com/add-ons/google-ads
When I checked mine it was the same setting but google shop does not show any conversions.

I have also pasted below in checkout page but never get verified on adword

<!-- Event snippet for Sales conversion page
In your html page, add the snippet and call gtag_report_conversion when someone clicks on the chosen link or button. -->
<script>
function gtag_report_conversion(url) {
var callback = function () {
if (typeof(url) != 'undefined') {
window.location = url;
}
};
gtag('event', 'conversion', {
'send_to': 'AW-7XXXXXX/vaceCO-zXXXXXX',
'value': 1.0,
'currency': 'USD',
'transaction_id': '',
'event_callback': callback
});
return false;
}
</script>

daudi250

I have gone thru this https://help.alidropship.com/add-ons/google-ads
When I checked mine it was the same setting but google shop does not show any conversions.

I have also pasted below in checkout page but never get verified on adword

<!-- Event snippet for Sales conversion page
In your html page, add the snippet and call gtag_report_conversion when someone clicks on the chosen link or button. -->
<script>
function gtag_report_conversion(url) {
var callback = function () {
if (typeof(url) != 'undefined') {
window.location = url;
}
};
gtag('event', 'conversion', {
'send_to': 'AW-7XXXXXX/vaceCO-zXXXXXX',
'value': 1.0,
'currency': 'USD',
'transaction_id': '',
'event_callback': callback
});
return false
}
</script>

Hey, Just call up Google Ad Words Team and tell them you need to setup ecommerce tracking. They will do it for you. They did for me.

daudi250

You got Google to do something for you? That's amazing! It's almost unheard of! lol ;)

Yeah. Do you got people calling you from Adsense? That your ads are running good and we suggest that you do this and that. I told them i need to get the ecommerce tracking setup and they were like alright, we will orward your query to the team who does this job. Then they contacted me via email and set an appointment. Voila! it was done.

Its all connected with Google Tag Manager. if you want to do it your self, you can google for Google Tag Manager and see how to enable enhanced ecommerce

Direct Webstore

Yeah. Do you got people calling you from Adsense?
I only have one non e-commerce site running Adsense ads.

Unless you're talking about "Adwords" (It's changed it's name to "Google Ads" now)

But it was just a bit of a joke because I was talking about posting in their support pages. Almost no one gets any response ... lol :)

ofuroinu

I only have one non e-commerce site running Adsense ads.

Unless you're talking about "Adwords" (It's changed it's name to "Google Ads" now)

But it was just a bit of a joke because I was talking about posting in their support pages. Almost no one gets any response ... lol :)

So you are one of those weight loss blogger ;) with advertisements all around the page

merten

You must be paying a lot then and minimum premier partner:p

This is one common reply "Our support team will not be able to give you any more specifics on the suspension.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation."

Ryan

Hi
I have pasted google ads conversion tracking codes into checkout page in davinci 1 , but my google shopping ads are not tracking and still show 0 conversions.

Is this the right location?

What correct codes do you use for tracking and dynamic retagetting?

Can some one paste the codes here and you can XXX your AW ID in the codes.

Really appreciate
Hey, Just curious have you resolved this?