Google Chrome 72 update of 29 Jan 19

simons

Hi All,

I am new to building a store with woocommerce and am experiencing the problem if the plug. It states
""Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension. ""

I have had no issues until now but that was also the day that Google Chrome 72 update of 29 Jan 19 was released.
Could this just be a case of unlucky timing? is there a proper fix coming for this soon as I cannot download any products.
I have now deactivated all plugins in my woo setup and that has not solve the issue.

1548940591061.png
1548940633202.png

Best Regards

Simon.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi All,

I am new to building a store with woocommerce and am experiencing the problem if the plug. It states
""Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension. ""

I have had no issues until now but that was also the day that Google Chrome 72 update of 29 Jan 19 was released.
Could this just be a case of unlucky timing? is there a proper fix coming for this soon as I cannot download any products.
I have now deactivated all plugins in my woo setup and that has not solve the issue.

View attachment 7944
View attachment 7945

Best Regards

Simon.
Hello Simon, please delete your domain name and Log in again. It should help.
If not, remove and install AliDropship Google Chrome extension and check again.

simons

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for your suggestion I have tried that more time that I have counted and I just received and installed the updated to the woo alidropship plugin today and repeated the process but it has not resolved the issue. Do you have any other suggestions please?

Regards

Simon.