Google Authorization Setting and Facebook Fan Page Widget

cleve

Hello,

1st Question
I haven't found Google Authorization Setting in backend, it's only Facebook and Twitter.......

2nd Question,

Why my Facebook Fan Page Widget won't appear in the footer ? I also have set the setting correctly.
please find below screenshot attachment

FB PAGE.jpg

Attachments

• FB PAGE.jpg
    FB PAGE.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 11
  • login social.jpg
    login social.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Direct Webstore

1st Question
I haven't found Google Authorization Setting in backend, it's only Facebook and Twitter.......
Google Plus is about to be scrapped/cancelled. Google has sent out emails to everyone with a Google Plus account already telling them to backup/save all their photos etc

2nd Question,

Why my Facebook Fan Page Widget won't appear in the footer ? I also have set the setting correctly.

There are two places to enter your Facebook page URL. Have you filled them both out? Do they have a trailing slash at the end ("/") ?

:)

cleve

Both of FB box already filled up and ofcourse with the trailing slash ("/") but still the widget still won't show up..... I wonder why......

cleve

And of course you've stuffed something up. Impossible to say what without looking at your settings. Probably some little oversight.

Here's my setting on customization section in the backend, specially for Facebook social media. Any idea ?

socialproblem.jpg