Google ad is disapproved

Doit

Hi,
I have my alidropship custom store . The only plugin I use is abandoned cart plugin. Recently I tried to use Google AdWords and I submitted my ad for review. Google rejected saying my site got malware and unwanted software. Is anyone tried AdWords with custome store?

Tablazines

Dude, are you serious right now?
If Google is telling you that your site has malware... THAT'S A BIG ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED. Do you not understand the ramifications of what that means? Your site is HACKED. Anyone coming to your site can have their computer compromised. Information can be stolen, malicious software can be added to someone's computer.

YOU NEED TO FIX THAT ASAP as opposed to worrying about advertising your store.

Doit

Yes I will certainly check that but before that I want to seek your opinion. Does anyone have successfully launched their Google ad? Because I m doubting that google software thinks that Alidropship plugin as malware.
Dude, are you serious right now?
If Google is telling you that your site has malware... THAT'S A BIG ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED. Do you not understand the ramifications of what that means? Your site is HACKED. Anyone coming to your site can have their computer compromised. Information can be stolen, malicious software can be added to someone's computer.

YOU NEED TO FIX THAT ASAP as opposed to worrying about advertising your store.

Moha

I ran few ads and had to stop coz it wasnt working.

But I dint have any problems with approvals.

Mine is not a custom store though.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Yes I will certainly check that but before that I want to seek your opinion. Does anyone have successfully launched their Google ad? Because I m doubting that google software thinks that Alidropship plugin as malware.
The issue cannot be caused by AliDropship plugin. You should really check your computer and website. Please check this guide to learn more about website protection: https://alidropship.com/codex/website-protection/
A number of our clients (including us) run Google ads, none of them have reported such issues.

Mar

I have a Google Adword account and I have lunched an ad campaign with it. I stopped the campaign for some reason, can lunch another anytime if I want to. I never have problem with ad approval.