going from woo alidropship to alidropship

computel

How do I convert from woo alidropship to alidropship? I loaded the Da Vinci them and deactivated the woocommerce and all related plugins. products show but not published. When you edit a product all seller info is gone and pricing.

Thanks

Christina

Administrator
How do I convert from woo alidropship to alidropship? I loaded the Da Vinci them and deactivated the woocommerce and all related plugins. products show but not published. When you edit a product all seller info is gone and pricing.

Thanks

You can keep using AliDropship Woo plugin. Just change the theme to compatible one with Woo.
DaVinci is compatible with AliDropship Original only.

computel

The whole issue was I wantewd to go from alidropship woo to just the alidropship so I could use the da vinci theme that is not available for the woo version of alidropship. Would be great if they mad a conversion program.

Mar

The whole issue was I wantewd to go from alidropship woo to just the alidropship so I could use the da vinci theme that is not available for the woo version of alidropship. Would be great if they mad a conversion program.
It's been said many times in the forum, the default themes for Alidropship plugin is not compatible with Alidropship woo plugin. If it is possible, it could have been implemented long time ago.

computel

Your not listening the question was can you convert from the woo to the normal version so I could use the Da Vinci theme. I know you can't use the Da Vinci theme on the woo version. Most software developers have convert programs to go from one type to the other. Example I run SMF forum and I got a Argo Forum in wordpress it asked if I was converting and I said yes and it imported all the stuff from SMF to the Argo forum.

It would be useful to have a conversion from alidropship to Woo alidropship or Woo dropship to alidropship. doubt it would be that hard to program that in a script or be part of the plugins. This would ad more value as you could try both without having to start all over again.

Mar

Your not listening the question was can you convert from the woo to the normal version so I could use the Da Vinci theme. I know you can't use the Da Vinci theme on the woo version. Most software developers have convert programs to go from one type to the other. Example I run SMF forum and I got a Argo Forum in wordpress it asked if I was converting and I said yes and it imported all the stuff from SMF to the Argo forum.

It would be useful to have a conversion from alidropship to Woo alidropship or Woo dropship to alidropship. doubt it would be that hard to program that in a script or be part of the plugins. This would ad more value as you could try both without having to start all over again.
It was also said many times in this forum that you can move from the woo version to the non-woo version or vice versa, but you have to start from scratch. Moving from one version to another without starting from scratch is what many want, if it is possible, it could have been implemented long time ago.

computel

Maybe the programmers should consider it as many want this feature.

It was also said many times in this forum that you can move from the woo version to the non-woo version or vice versa, but you have to start from scratch. Moving from one version to another without starting from scratch is what many want, if it is possible, it could have been implemented long time ago.