Giving it a shot

The Dropper

Hi Eric , hope you're doing well with your store , may i ask you what software do you use for instagram ? you got a good number of followers there in a short time !!

Eric S.

I have not updated here lately, mainly because I figured the holiday was really messing with things. I took the opportunity to test out some other niches.

I've also been going the the school of hard knocks otherwise known as Facebook Ads. The main takeaway there is it can be a valuable tool in identifying your audience, but it does cost you for that info.

I've keep up the IG engagement. I stopped any new giveaways as I spent all I wanted to there until sales (hopefully) pick up. So the follower growth has slowed but still steadily rises. I'm still getting good traffic from it but no sales lately. Maybe next week things will start to happen again.

maxyy89

Hi Eric, I have been following your thread from beginnig. How are your sales doing? On my store sales have slowed a bit these days, it's a just month old and have been made 180$ profit so no complaints there.:)

Eric S.

Hi Eric, I have been following your thread from beginnig. How are your sales doing? On my store sales have slowed a bit these days, it's a just month old and have been made 180$ profit so no complaints there.:)

Thanks for following @maxyy89. No sales in over a week. I'm trying a different pricing strategy and an end of year promotion. Hopefully things pick back up soon.

Eric S.

Sorry to be MIA, but I've been hustling.

I have had a few sales on the notebook site after the holidays. I've had to answer some shipment questions as some took extra long with the holiday. IG follower count continues to creep up and I still get most of my traffic from it. I have not done any shoutouts or giveaways as I'm starting to worry about the Chinese New Year.

I have instead been focusing on learning Facebook ads as well as researching and testing niches. I have spent more than initially planned, but I continue to learn and refine those skills. I figure I could pay for a course or just buy ads and learn that way. My plan is to keep researching and learning while both the woocommerce version of ADS stabilizes and the Chinese holiday passes. By then I should be zeroed in on my next niche.

Total Revenue to date sits at $415 but I'm still pretty deep in the hole when factoring in promotional costs.

waterlion

I figure I could pay for a course or just buy ads and learn that way. My plan is to keep researching and learning while both the woocommerce version of ADS stabilizes and the Chinese holiday passes.

There are 1-2 sites that you can pay a monthly sub of about $30, and offer gigabytes of courses from warriorforum, and other big-name IM courses (that usually rip you off with $1000-2000 price tags).

Eric S.

Back again.

I got a bit discouraged the first of the year as sales were slow and I learned what a pain the Chinese New Year is. Then ended up moving and remodeling a home which took all my available time.

But now I'm settled and ready to work some more at this. The site fell into disrepair and my host had a big issue that took some time to get things back up. I've continued reading and learning though and have some ideas to work on thanks to @kingpin and his posts.

waterlion

Back again.

I got a bit discouraged the first of the year as sales were slow and I learned what a pain the Chinese New Year is. Then ended up moving and remodeling a home which took all my available time.

But now I'm settled and ready to work some more at this. The site fell into disrepair and my host had a big issue that took some time to get things back up. I've continued reading and learning though and have some ideas to work on thanks to @kingpin and his posts.

I'm in the same boat. Discouraged by the low success. But trying to get back into the swing of things.

Joanna S.

Hi Eric, I'm a newbie here and thinking of purchasing the plugin for my ecommerce business. Is it possible to see your site so I may know it looks like? Thanks a lot!