Gift box

chris37

I use da vinci woo.

Anybody know how to make the mobile menu when is open to be above the gift box?
I don't like it when the gift box hide space of the menu!
(See screenshot below)

20200715_223509.jpg

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I don't like it when the gift box hide space of the menu!
It doesn't seem like anything to really worry about to me. The menu is only displayed for as long as it takes for a customer to touch a link. And because they are concentrating on what link to touch, I don't think they'd notice and/or care if the Gift Box icon is in front of or in back of the bottom of the menu.

You'd have to ask Alidropship to alter the way it displays. But they will only do that if they get more than one person wanting it ... probably. You never know your luck. They changed the offset degree amount of the icon when I asked for it during Beta Testing, but they were all geared up to make changes then. ;)

So that leaves ...
moving it a bit to the right?
I don't want to move it
You may have to.

chris37

It doesn't seem like anything to really worry about to me. The menu is only displayed for as long as it takes for a customer to touch a link. And because they are concentrating on what link to touch, I don't think they'd notice and/or care if the Gift Box icon is in front of or in back of the bottom of the menu.

You'd have to ask Alidropship to alter the way it displays. But they will only do that if they get more than one person wanting it ... probably. You never know your luck. They changed the offset degree amount of the icon when I asked for it during Beta Testing, but they were all geared up to make changes then. ;)

So that leaves ...

You may have to.

I just for visual, is not really bother me, but I will be the perfect setting for me :)

Direct Webstore

the perfect setting for me
Actually, on second thoughts it would be better behind the mobile menu because if people use the offset controls to position the icon to the left and up high enough, it will cover menu links. So this really is a bad flaw. You should write to Support about it. I will too. The more the better.

But because of people having different themes and menu settings, it may not be possible, not sure.

But at least you can still move it the right.

Last edited: