Getting wrong PHP error-Help

Comely

Getting this Error ! While I have checked in my c-panel PHP versin is 7.1 but still getting this error since yesterday.

Please suggest
error.jpg

Direct Webstore

Are you sure you clicked "Save" at the bottom of the PHP selector page in cPanel? From those error messages, it's obviously not 7.1. If there was a problem with the plugin, everyone would be complaining about it. My 7.1 Woo plugin works fine. The problem must be back at your cPanel.

Some PHP selectors have an "Update' button next to the PHP dropdown selector menu, but with many cPanels there is also a "Save" button down the bottom.

If that's not the case and you're sure you have selected 7.1 AND saved it correctly ... you better write to support@alidropship.com

Comely

Are you sure you clicked "Save" at the bottom of the PHP selector page in cPanel? From those error messages, it's obviously not 7.1. If there was a problem with the plugin, everyone would be complaining about it. My 7.1 Woo plugin works fine. The problem must be back at your cPanel.

Some PHP selectors have an "Update' button next to the PHP dropdown selector menu, but with many cPanels there is also a "Save" button down the bottom.

If that's not the case and you're sure you have selected 7.1 AND saved it correctly ... you better write to support@alidropship.com

Thanks for your reply, I have found a solution to this problem after some research online. Something modified the .htaccess file and added below codes

# php -- BEGIN cPanel-generated handler, do not edit
# Set the “ea-php56” package as the default “PHP” programming language.
<IfModule mime_module>
AddHandler application/x-httpd-ea-php56___lsphp .php .php5 .phtml</IfModule>
# php -- END cPanel-generated handler, do not edit

So the plugins were considering default PHP as 5.6, I have modified it as below and problem solved.

<IfModule mime_module>
AddType application/x-httpd-ea-php71 .php .php7 .phtml
</IfModule>

However I am not sure what caused the amendment to the .htaccess file. I am almost zero knowledge of coding and all :p

Direct Webstore

I have found a solution to this problem after some research online.

You don't see many users on this forum doing that! lol :)

However I am not sure what caused the amendment to the .htaccess file.
It seems cPanel's PHP selector is playing up and causing it. Probably your host's default PHP version is 5.6.

You could just delete that inclusion it put in the .htaccess file, but it may just add it again. It may even overwrite the edit you did anytime soon.

You should write to your host and get them to fix it.

Comely

It seems cPanel's PHP selector is playing up and causing it. Probably your host's default PHP version is 5.6.

You could just delete that inclusion it put in the .htaccess file, but it may just add it again. It may even overwrite the edit you did anytime soon.

You should write to your host and get them to fix it.
Thank you , I am writing to them