Getting traffic but no sales

Olisa

I have a sunglass shop for 6weeks now. Within these 6 weeks, i ran 2 ADs which had 60 clicks and 48 clicks respectively. I had 2 cancelled order and 1 complete order with the first AD and that has been it. The first AD was targeted only to Nigeria while the second AD was targeted to 20 specific countries. I really don"t know what is wrong, people visit my shop but dont buy anything. my site url is www.3ripples.com i know the site is not near perfect. what do i do to get more sales? are there tools that i can use to upscale?

Tuton

doing some search on your website I found it took a while to load so you should fix that try setup with Cloudflare and a cache plugin will help , I found that your menu is a bit confusing to find so try to put the menu in the header is more useful to find the shop and another category faster try to remove the calendar not sure why you have that ? looking at your about page seem a bit empty does not attract the store quality, your logo looks great just try to redo it in a high-quality image, so here my point your store looks very empty in almost all page try to change the theme or add more stuff that will help to look more professional than my honest review hope you fix all does issue and you will get more sales

Olisa

doing some search on your website I found it took a while to load so you should fix that try setup with Cloudflare and a cache plugin will help , I found that your menu is a bit confusing to find so try to put the menu in the header is more useful to find the shop and another category faster try to remove the calendar not sure why you have that ? looking at your about page seem a bit empty does not attract the store quality, your logo looks great just try to redo it in a high-quality image, so here my point your store looks very empty in almost all page try to change the theme or add more stuff that will help to look more professional than my honest review hope you fix all does issue and you will get more sales
Thanks for this feedback, i will work on it

Mar

Your site is not loading at all.