Getting customer their tracking number

Hey i'm sure this has been asked before but i did a search on the forum and just found tags with tracking scripts and how to set up tracking page.

What I'm interested in or curious is, How do we inform our customer their tracking number? As of now, I have to manually email each member their individual tracking number which takes way too long.

Is there a function that can autoemail members say once we pasted the tracking and order number in the backend? or it would be nice if we can edit notifications like abandonded cart email templates and then customer each template for each notification.

For example:

Every time we change the status, we can edit and chose which notification email to send out.

Paid -> Processed we can send an email to customer saying that their order has been accepted and being processed.
processed->shipped we can let customer know their order is shipped and give them the tracking number that we enter into tracking field
shipped->delivered we follow up to check with customer about status of item as well as give coupons to come back.

Ms. Entrepreneur

It's something that they're working on apparently. But for now, you have to manually do a lot of the 'automated' process.
Also, if someone purchases multiple items, it just send them a notification for 1, and not the item name just the item ID number.
At least that's my experience.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hey i'm sure this has been asked before but i did a search on the forum and just found tags with tracking scripts and how to set up tracking page.

What I'm interested in or curious is, How do we inform our customer their tracking number? As of now, I have to manually email each member their individual tracking number which takes way too long.

Is there a function that can autoemail members say once we pasted the tracking and order number in the backend? or it would be nice if we can edit notifications like abandonded cart email templates and then customer each template for each notification.

For example:

Every time we change the status, we can edit and chose which notification email to send out.

Paid -> Processed we can send an email to customer saying that their order has been accepted and being processed.
processed->shipped we can let customer know their order is shipped and give them the tracking number that we enter into tracking field
shipped->delivered we follow up to check with customer about status of item as well as give coupons to come back.
We will implement automated tracking number sending option in the nearest future.

great, that would be awesome. I would be interested, if the community is also, to contribute funds to help implement certain functions faster if this is possible? I think everyone can really benefit from having more features that can really make alidropship a one stop platform instead of having to go through so many different integrations. I'm looking having to look at convertkit + zapier just to try and set up an email crm system for my customers.

I realize that half of these functionality is already there.

they can be access from: alidropship->settings->notifications

there is notification for order confirmation and order shipped.

Since half of it is already set up, i think it would be a fast and easy implementation to replicate that with a different condition.

We just need tracking number to auto fill and send and product delivered confirmation :)

Stephen

I realize that half of these functionality is already there.

they can be access from: alidropship->settings->notifications

there is notification for order confirmation and order shipped.

Since half of it is already set up, i think it would be a fast and easy implementation to replicate that with a different condition.

We just need tracking number to auto fill and send and product delivered confirmation :)

I didn't realize the tracking number appears in the notifications! Thanks for this little tip.

I also vote for this feature to be automated further in the future!

yeah the tracking number DOES NOT auto fill in the notification at the moment. It would be nice if it did. For the time being, i just changed the wording of the email to let them know to expect and follow up email soon with tracking number.

I actually set one up with Yesware yesterday and created a nice looking template. now i just simple copy [name][order id][product][tracking number] that i created on a crm excel sheet and send the email to the customers. I can track their open rates with yesware so i know they received it too. Yesware is free to try but cost $12 per month per user/account