Getaway error (PAYPAL)

Dropvolt

Paypal is not working is getting na error on express checkout ,,, yes i have done everiting correctly is not my first time ... error is this one

Array
(
[error] => CODE: 10525. Invalid Data. This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero.

Boeki

that may be because the cart is empty.

the store shows the PayPal Checkout button below the Add to Cart button. when you click the PayPal button without adding the item to the cart, the result is the error you're getting.

Mar

Paypal is not working is getting na error on express checkout ,,, yes i have done everiting correctly is not my first time ... error is this one

Array
(
[error] => CODE: 10525. Invalid Data. This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero.
Thanks for posting. I just checked mine and found out that it is not working also. The error message is different: We are sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction. Could be the reason of a number of abandoned orders marked PayPal (Express) payment. I just reported it to chat support, they will fix it.

Mar

that may be because the cart is empty.

the store shows the PayPal Checkout button below the Add to Cart button. when you click the PayPal button without adding the item to the cart, the result is the error you're getting.
That Paypal button below the Add to Cart is for the product that is displayed, not for the product in the cart. Mine is not working also even with a product in the cart. I just reported it to the support and they will check it.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

Mar

Please update to the latest version 0.9.20.1: https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/ this bug is fixed
Victoria, because of that Paypal express payment bug I have eight failed orders yesterday, that time we were talking about it. I am struggling to get sales yet I miss it and I am very upset. Please tell the developers if they are changing anything in the plugin, they should check the most important areas and make sure they are working.Failed Orders.jpg

Mar

Hello, if you install PHP 7.0 or lower you need to download alids_ion php5.6+ v0.9.20.1
Victoria, the version most of us is using is lower than PHP7.0. What I mean is PHP7.1 and above. How can I install the Alidropship Plugin IonCube Loader version (php 7.1+)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Victoria, I have downloaded it already. I will ask assistance from my hosting service to upgrade to PHP7.1. My question is how can I install the Alidropship version for it? Will I simply install it just like the old version? How about the old version that is still there?

Oh, I see what you mean finallly ))) you need to remove the oldest version and install a new one instead of it.

Mar

Instead of e-mail address, Buy One Click is what you will see when an order failed due to Paypal Express payment is not working or when the buyer cancelled the order without entering his information.