General store for sale

xrs

hmmm u ok da engrish ? ok let me make it simpler just for you .... what was wrong with the store that made you want to palm it off .... you undastando ?

ferba

Thank you for your explanation but I'm not disable or something. I understand your question but I didn't know what you mean. Maybe if you ask why do you want to sell it is better ;)
The answer is because everyone life changing and my changed a lot I haven't got time and energy to look after the store and improve it.

aurelion

I just can make an offer with some specific informations. You need to answer more questions if you want so sell this store.

What about the important things like sales, engagement and traffic on your store? Did you tested facebook ads? As I can see your social bookmarks on the site arent available.. is there any social media content? How long you runned the store?

Just replay or send me details as screenshots to my inbox.

Best regards

xrs

I just can make an offer with some specific informations. You need to answer more questions if you want so sell this store.

What about the important things like sales, engagement and traffic on your store? Did you tested facebook ads? As I can see your social bookmarks on the site arent available.. is there any social media content? How long you runned the store?

Just replay or send me details as screenshots to my inbox.

Best regards
I agree because as it is with the info you gave us ... the store is worth a big '0' lol