Gateway is damage

Kraftra

I am having issues with PayPal on my site. Stripe is working fine. I received the below error notification when a customer tried to place an order:

Code:
Array
(
[code] => 40000
[response] => Array
(
[error] => cURL error 28: Resolving timed out after 10000 milliseconds
)

)

Has anyone had this same issue before? I've tried updating to the latest version of the plugin and my API credentials on my site match PayPal's and I haven't been able to fix this problem. Any insight would be appreciated.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am having issues with PayPal on my site. Stripe is working fine. I received the below error notification when a customer tried to place an order:

Code:
Array
(
[code] => 40000
[response] => Array
(
)

)

Has anyone had this same issue before? I've tried updating to the latest version of the plugin and my API credentials on my site match PayPal's and I haven't been able to fix this problem. Any insight would be appreciated.
Do you use AliDropship original plugin or Woo version?

Mar

Code:
Array
(
[code] => 40000
[response] => Array
(
)

)

Have you resolved the problem? I have exactly the same error just a few days ago. It is something about the server. Get in touch with your webhost.