Gallery images are not linked to the product after import

spruce

Hi, I'm having the same issue. using the woo plugin. only main images and images in description is imported but all other gallery images and variation images not imported although the options have been checked in settings. Please help

Christina

Administrator
Hi, I'm having the same issue. using the woo plugin. only main images and images in description is imported but all other gallery images and variation images not imported although the options have been checked in settings. Please help

Hello, spruce!

Please send me in a PM your domain name and WP access details to check the issue?

nik

Hi! need your help...i'm using alidropship plugin after i direct import the product it didn't show the image of the imported product, why is that?

Christina

Administrator

Christina

Administrator
Hi! need your help...i'm using alidropship plugin after i direct import the product it didn't show the image of the imported product, why is that?

Hello, nik!

Please make sure that you're logged in the Extension and AliExpress. If the issue persists, PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you!

kwame senya

I had almost similar issue but my was rather main images and variation images not importing whiles description images displayed well since that is stored and located on AliExpress servers.

Follow the steps below

1/ Login to your control panel;
2/ Go to Advanced -> Outgoing Connections;
3/ Click on the check-boxes on the recent IP address added in the "Recently Blocked Connections";
4/ After you have clicked on the check-box click on the button "add" , by doing so you will add exception rule for the IP address and the connection between your website, Alidropship plugin and Alidropship chrome extension.