Gallery image import

GKW Products

Going through some new products i noticed that the gallery contains only 6 pictures even if there are many more variations.
Some of the variation i don't want to carry so i delete the picture from the gallery but no additional pictures fill the space.
How can i get the plugin to retrieve more gallery photos?

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Going through some new products i noticed that the gallery contains only 6 pictures even if there are many more variations.
Some of the variation i don't want to carry so i delete the picture from the gallery but no additional pictures fill the space.
How can i get the plugin to retrieve more gallery photos?

Thanks

Variations images and Gallery images are not the same. Variations images could be or couldn't be duplicated in Gallery.

GKW Products

Victoria,
Thank you for your quick reply. I understand they are different, variation vs gallery. Is there anyway to set a variation picture as gallery pictures and feature picture.
I have found a product with multiple variations i want to sell but not all of them. I have deleted the variations i don't want but i am left with a feature picture and gallery that shows variations i don't want. so i can delete the gallery pictures but how can i replace them with pictures of the variations i do sell?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Victoria,
Thank you for your quick reply. I understand they are different, variation vs gallery. Is there anyway to set a variation picture as gallery pictures and feature picture.
I have found a product with multiple variations i want to sell but not all of them. I have deleted the variations i don't want but i am left with a feature picture and gallery that shows variations i don't want. so i can delete the gallery pictures but how can i replace them with pictures of the variations i do sell?

Plugin imports all images, so you just delete those you don't want to, set a featured image as you wish and add some additional images for variations that don't have images.