'GA Enhanced Ecommerce' - Beta Testers Needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Add-on GA Enhanced Ecommerce gathers for Google Analytics data about product impression, promotion, and sales which is sent with any of your Google Analytics pageviews and events. You can track add to cart process, product purchases, use events to track checkout steps and product clicks.

The Ecommerce reports allow you to analyze purchase activity on your site or app. You can see product and transaction information, average order value, ecommerce conversion rate, time to purchase, and other data.

Traffic Report ‹ My WordPress Website — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-11-06 11.36.14.png

Traffic Report ‹ My WordPress Website — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-11-06 11.36.37.png

Traffic Report ‹ My WordPress Website — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-11-06 17.50.55.png

The add-on is compatible with AliDropship original plugin.

To become a beta tester and get a free license key with the plugin you need to meet several requirements:
  1. You need to have Skype or just PM me here on Forum.
  2. You need to have time on testing and participating in this process actively giving your feedback.
Please feel free to take part in beta testing of the GA Enhanced Ecommerce add-on. All you need to do is to contact me directly on Skype: victoria.kudryashova.

In return I will add you to the beta group and send the plugin and license key.
Your FEEDBACK will be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.