Furniture Store

chombovski

Furniture is great niche but not for the dropping. Just Figure out what you can do with local resources, and it's going to be okay. I can recommend having a blog or something like this DIY TV to involve potential clients even more.

Mar

Furniture is great niche but not for the dropping. Just Figure out what you can do with local resources, and it's going to be okay. I can recommend having a blog or something like this DIY TV to involve potential clients even more.
I don't think you understand what is Alidropship plugin. If you are talking about building furniture and sell it on your site, you don't need the alidropship plugin.

daniel-97

You could just use Wordpress + Woocommerce to save money if you're not dropshipping.

But if you're dropshipping, then yes, Alidropship is a good plugin for that. But about the furniture niche, if you're selling like a desk/table or any bulky stuffs, then it's a bad niche for dropshipping.

Direct Webstore

Would you recommend this AliExpress plugin for an online Furniture store?
No. Small items are best for dropshipping. The shipping cost for furniture from China would be outrageous.

The only exception would be small furniture items like coffee tables, bedside drawers, etc that are in "flatpacks" that customers have to assemble themselves. (Like IKEA stuff). But I doubt Aliexpress has much of that stuff. Check it out though.

How many coffee tables has Aliexpress have? Maybe you could make a "Coffee Table Store" and sell small coffee tables and accessories to upsell with them like ashtrays, vases, magazine racks, small rugs etc.

You could also, possibly, have a "coffee table book" section if you can find a publisher/seller that dropships them (not necessarily with Aliexpress). Coffee table books are those entertaining/funny types of books that sit on coffee tables that people just "flick through" like "101 Things to do with a Dead Cat" etc.

Go with furniture if you must ... but go small.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Furniture is great niche but not for the dropping
Yes. You may break it. Do NOT drop furniture! lol ;)

I don't think you understand what I've said
You said ...
Figure out what you can do with local resources
Does not apply to dropshipping from China. (And extremely unlikely to find any local Aliexpress sellers dealing in bulky furniture)

I can recommend having a blog or something like this DIY TV
You recommend a blog or video channel that involves "DIY" which means making your own furniture either from scratch or from kits.
Again, that does not apply to dropshipping ready-made furniture from China.

Last edited:

Mar

Talking to this member who don't have a clue, think it is an AliExpress plugin is a waste of time.

chombovski

Talking to this member who don't have a clue, think it is an AliExpress plugin is a waste of time.
As with the person who can't figure that this a synonym to a dropship. Clearly the ability to understand context is drastically lacking

Mar

As with the person who can't figure that this a synonym to a dropship. Clearly the ability to understand context is drastically lacking
I very well understand what you mean. It is to emphasize that is not the right term, actually it is weird. And how about saying AliExpress plugin? Again, I understand what you mean, but it is showing you don't have the knowledge. Yet it is you who said drastically lacking? Don't you think that the statement actually point to your self?

Direct Webstore

this a synonym to a dropship.

Google: " A synonym is a word, morpheme, or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another word"

dropping is synonym to dropship? :) i will like a native english speaker to answer that!!!!;)
OK. As a native-born English speaker and an ex English teacher, I can confirm that "dropping" is not a synonym for "drop-shipping". (or "a dropship")

The word "dropping" does not mean "exactly" the same as, or "nearly the same as" "drop-shipping". They have two totally different meanings.
It's a "mistake" ... not a "synonym". And seeing as English is not your native language (I presume), that mistake is totally forgivable.

But I and others did understand what was meant, from the context, but we made fun of it to highlight and rectify the "mistake".

Yes, we are evil.

Sorry about that. I'm Australian. As revenge, you can make a joke about me having sex with Kangaroos if you like. ;)

You need to get a sense of humor for this forum.

:)

Last edited: