Fulfill Currency in aliexpress cart

caalo

Since some days When i Fulfill Order Automatically the currency in the cart is USD in Aliexpress cart but my currency for pay is GBP .

We can not change currency in the cart , why alidropship force the cart in USD ?

Now i must fulfill manualy. in this condition no need Alidropship plugin.

Thank for your help.

daniel-97

We can not change currency in the cart , why alidropship force the cart in USD ?
No they don't "Force" your page to pay in USD, you can change it in your settings. I cannot access AliWoo Demo, so check this path
Wordpress ➡ Alidropship Woo ➡ Settings ➡ Currency
When i Fulfill Order Automatically the currency in the cart is USD in Aliexpress cart but my currency for pay is GBP .
As for what I know, you can change your currency on Aliexpress, but when you pay, the amount will differ because of transaction fees and currency exchanges

caalo

No they don't "Force" your page to pay in USD, you can change it in your settings. I cannot access AliWoo Demo, so check this path
Wordpress ➡ Alidropship Woo ➡ Settings ➡ Currency

As for what I know, you can change your currency on Aliexpress, but when you pay, the amount will differ because of transaction fees and currency exchanges

Wordpress ➡ Alidropship Woo ➡ Settings ➡ Currency Is only to display the currency on the front store and i you want enable currency switcher this function is not for fulfill order.

But When i Fulfill Order Automatically the currency in the cart is USD in Aliexpress cart but my currency for pay is GBP . i chose in my aliexpress acount GBP currency but the fulfilled cart is in USD and can not change it for GBP , need to make a new cart manualy.

see screenshoot in attachment.

Attachments

• Capture01.JPG
    Capture01.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Capture02.JPG
    Capture02.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 13

daniel-97

Wordpress ➡ Alidropship Woo ➡ Settings ➡ Currency Is only to display the currency on the front store and i you want enable currency switcher this function is not for fulfill order.
Default Currency is just for evaluation, to see how much the customer will be charged
Default Database Currency is the currency your customers will be paying. The exchange rates depends on your payment processor and bank.
1594094491414.png
But When i Fulfill Order Automatically the currency in the cart is USD in Aliexpress cart but my currency for pay is GBP . i chose in my aliexpress acount GBP currency but the fulfilled cart is in USD and can not change it for GBP , need to make a new cart manualy.
I have never tried it but try changing your AliWoo Default Database Currency to GBP and test again to see if it works for you

caalo

hi, my AliWoo Default Database Currency is Euro because my customer use Euro and i pay aliexpress in GBP cause my Visa card bank is in GBP if i pay my order in usd my bank will charge me some fee on each payment.

AliWoo Default Database Currency is for front store don't have incidence on fulfill order .

daniel-97

AliWoo Default Database Currency is for front store don't have incidence on fulfill order .
As I said above, I think this has to do with Aliexpress's currency. They accept USD and for other currencies, you will have to bare the transaction fees + currency exchange fees