From $0 - $9,500 in 17 days with only $250 Ad spend!!!

ZAPPY

dmickoh said:
This case study is mainly to encourage those who might be thinking of giving up. After trying to do a store for months and failing, I hired someone to do them for me {...}
This is why a 2nd pair of eyes sees what you cant see sometimes and what a result!

Was this hired person already successful with dropshipping sales or what? Because they had to have been very honest and experienced to spot your errors early in the consultation meetings rather than be taking your money for weeks and weeks prior to telling you what you were doing wrong.

dmickoh said:
am doing this from Uganda, with all limitations available. So if I can, then you can!

Def!

The internet has truly reached all parts of the world now and there's buyers and sellers in every country with the sellers being able to sell globally.

dmickoh said:
No matter how excited, share only what you can, if people don't believe, don't give a SHIT, Whats important is to never give up. Imagine for 2 weeks plus, I could not process payments, I was having loads of customers asking why I couldn't and what the problem was. But guess what, here I am, 3 weeks later making over $100k!
That's what you call a comeback story.

Well done!

All those instigators of the chargebacks must be fuming that their plan didnt work.:cool:

Thank you for sharing and inspiring me to keep going on my dropshipping venture!

Don James

Really informative for me to move on.
Most of the time I having abandoned payment, can I know what should I do to avoid or reduce such events
Regards
Don

Kat

Great information! Alipartner is another plugin by the same plugin author but alipartner is not a dropshipping plugin but a referral plugin. So you can import the products but when they hit buy, they are redirected to Aliexpress and if they buy you earn commission.
So is it an affiliate marketing tool?

a_abbasi

When I shared my videos, some heartless human beings went online and decided to spam my store (I didn't know that my store url was visible)

As i am new and i am setting up website right now so i cant understand well about SEO and advertising right now because i didnt started it yet.

if one have to hide website url then how customers will come,. Please clear my confusion.

Direct Webstore

1-When I shared my videos, some heartless human beings went online and decided to spam my store (I didn't know that my store url was visible) so they went ahead and used stolen credit cards, which pushed the store sales to about 35k, but then I started getting chargebacks, which made me lose my stripe account etc.
if one have to hide website url then how customers will come,. Please clear my confusion.

I think he means "scam", not "spam".

Of course you have to have an URL to the product you're promoting on Youtube. That's the whole point of making product videos. :)

As for his problems with dishonest customers, he should use common sense and think about the countries they come from, the size of their order and/or use a plugin like WooCommerce Anti Fraud

I don't deal with customers from any of these countries ... https://www.wonderslist.com/countries-highest-number-scammers/

:)

Last edited: