Frequently asked questions

PGZ

Hello,

I am in the process of building a dropshipping website using alidropship woo plugin and would like to have your feedback about valid FAQs related to aliexpress suppliers policies.

Appreciate your help on this!

Thanks.

Good day to all

Direct Webstore

TIP: Install the Original plugin first, go to Customize, click "Create"
This will create all the pages you need. Including the F.A.Q.

Copy the following pages to text files and save. FAQ, Shipping, Refunds, Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions.

Then delete ALL your files and data base and do a normal fresh install of Wordpress, Woocommerce and the Aliwoo plugin.

Then create new pages and copy the contents from the text files you saved.

You may also want to create an "About Us" page.

You will also need a "Contact Us" page ... but you also need to install a Contact Us plugin as well like "Contact Form 7"

;)

PGZ

As per your expertise, those pages are “accurate” in terms of policies? Privacy, terms & conditions, shipping, refunds..?
At the end, “generic” content is written.

Can it be used in compliance to the terms of any dropshipping website? Including GDPR policy

Direct Webstore

those pages are “accurate” in terms of policies? Privacy, terms & conditions, shipping, refunds..?
Yes. They are designed for drop shipping via Aliexpress.

Can it be used in compliance to the terms of any dropshipping website? Including GDPR policy
Yes. They were designed by the Alidropship team and they use them with their own stores.

Actually, I just thought of an easier way ... just go to https://hokagestore.com and copy the pages from there. That's one of their stores. They would be the same pages you'd get by clicking "Create" with the Original plugin.

But I edited and changed the wording a bit in mine to make them more original.

;)

Direct Webstore

Just be careful you don't copy any linked text directly to your pages. e.g "Contact Us" in some of the pages may be linked to hokagestore.com/contact-us/. Just edit the link.

You'll find all the page links down in the footer...