French Store Wedding Niche for Sale

Musanaq

I have an online dress store, and I am thinking of already selling it. Because of the covid restrictions, people are not buying as many dresses as before, this affected my business. But, at the same time, I was looking on AlexAriana's Pinterest page, and I don't have the nerve to sell my store. They have marvelous dress design and pictures that make you want that dress. That's why I still have doubts, and I would love to have wedding dresses in my store, but only the design posted there.

Last edited:

chris37

I have an online dress store, and I am thinking of already selling it. Because of the covid restrictions, people are not buying as many dresses as before, this affected my business.
You are spam user .... If I don't point you out you going to come with other account promo your spam links

I have an online dress store, and I am thinking of already selling it. Because of the covid restrictions, people are not buying as many dresses as before, this affected my business. But, at the same time, I was looking on AlexAriana's Pinterest page, and I don't have the nerve to sell my store. They have marvelous dress design and pictures that make you want that dress. That's why I still have doubts, and I would love to have wedding dresses in my store, but only the design posted there.
Seems like a good option. Thanks.

Musanaq

Not a bad business. Why do you sell it? Is it related to the Covid pandemic? If your business was going well before the pandemic, I don't suggest selling it right now. Why don't you try to adapt it? The best thing to do for you right now is to move your business from offline to online. Create a website and start selling your products there. At least, this is what other clothing brands like gentlemansguru.com did. Take your chances and try it. It is still better than selling it. Hope everything will be ok, and you will find new customers as soon as possible.