Free Shipping to All Countries

Aliyah

Hi

May I know where is the option that I can use to filter out sellers that offer free shipping to all countries? Do I need to select all the countries in the below? or what issit for?

note: I'm assuming that when I checked on the "free shipping" option, it provides free shipping to the country I'm at. How do I make sure that the seller that is filtered provides free shipping to all countries? or does it mean that as long as I checked "free shipping" and it appears, it provides free shipping to all?

thanks so much in advance?

1527886476897.png

Direct Webstore

May I know where is the option that I can use to filter out sellers that offer free shipping to all countries?
There isn't one. On RARE occasions I get an order from a country that isn't shipped to for free by a particular seller for a particular product. I just cover the shipping myself and let my overall profits absorb the cost. It's only happened twice in two years so far ... so I don't worry about it.

Mar

Hi

May I know where is the option that I can use to filter out sellers that offer free shipping to all countries? Do I need to select all the countries in the below? or what issit for?

note: I'm assuming that when I checked on the "free shipping" option, it provides free shipping to the country I'm at. How do I make sure that the seller that is filtered provides free shipping to all countries? or does it mean that as long as I checked "free shipping" and it appears, it provides free shipping to all?

thanks so much in advance?

View attachment 4367
There is no product that is 100% free shipping to all countries. When you import products, set the local country in AliExpress where sellers don't usually ship free or not ship at all, e.g. Brazil, Argentina and some former East European countries. If the sellers offer free shipping to this countries, most likely they ship free to favorite destinations like the U. S. But if you set U. S. in the local country in AliExpress, chances are they are only free in the U. S. but not free in many other countries.

Direct Webstore

When you import products, set the local country in AliExpress where sellers don't usually ship free or not ship at all, e.g. Brazil, Argentina and some former East European countries

That's what I used to do too ... I used South Africa ... but eventually I just stopped worrying about it as I mostly target the U.S and other "Western" countries where the shipping is just about always free.

Mar

That's what I used to do too ... I used South Africa ... but eventually I just stopped worrying about it as I mostly target the U.S and other "Western" countries where the shipping is just about always free.
It is not really a thing to worry about. Some products may not be free shipping to a certain country. But especially if the products in your store are mostly not bulky and heavy, the shipping cost if not free is very minimal and can be easily absorbed by your profit as you stated earlier.