Free shipping for minimum order not working & Cart not working

JohannaR

Hi All,

I have two MAJOR issues with the Alidropship plugin:

FREE SHIPPING: I have noticed the free shipping for minimum order price working on and off in my site. I have set up a free shipping for $58 (AU $75)but it is still charging shipping.

CART issues: when adding a 2nd item to my cart, the first item just disappears. This has started few days ago, happening on and off.

Is anyone else having the same issues?

I have deactivated the Alidropship plugin but the issues remain.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 4.22.02 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 4.22.02 pm.png
    309.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 4.22.14 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 4.22.14 pm.png
    153.4 KB · Views: 11

Georgy

Hi All,

I have two MAJOR issues with the Alidropship plugin:

FREE SHIPPING: I have noticed the free shipping for minimum order price working on and off in my site. I have set up a free shipping for $58 (AU $75)but it is still charging shipping.

CART issues: when adding a 2nd item to my cart, the first item just disappears. This has started few days ago, happening on and off.

Is anyone else having the same issues?

I have deactivated the Alidropship plugin but the issues remain.
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Could you please check for does the option 'Apply to each product' is enabled or disabled?

JohannaR

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Could you please check for does the option 'Apply to each product' is enabled or disabled?

Hi, the option "Apply to each product" is disabled. I had changed nothing in the shipping options, it was working well for more than a year... but from the last month I have started having issues with shipping, and now with the cart :(

JohannaR

hi! I have managed to solve the empty cart issue following the instructions you provided on another thread. However, now I am not able to offer FREE shipping for order above certain amount. I mean I can only choose the default option for shipping (which is no minimum order, only FREE or PAID shipping).
How can I fix the new issue?

Georgy

hi! I have managed to solve the empty cart issue following the instructions you provided on another thread. However, now I am not able to offer FREE shipping for order above certain amount. I mean I can only choose the default option for shipping (which is no minimum order, only FREE or PAID shipping).
How can I fix the new issue?
Hello! Could you please re-send your request and provide us your WP + cPanel? Support@alidropship.com - will be waiting for your credentials. Best regards, George