Free advices

Direct Webstore

Well, the reason why Alidropship's team is stuck with this project is the following: https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/18123620#
That's because ...

VIZ Media LLC is an American manga publisher...
Actually a Japanese publisher but it is also based in America.

If people just stuck to Manga/Animi where the publisher is wholly Japan based, they'd have no problems. But that would need a bit of research. And research is something beyond the capabilities of many, judging by how many times the "404 page error" and the "how do I reset my plugin license?" questions are asked here. Best that they stick to selling plastic vegetable peelers, LOL

not everyone is able to keep something alive as they do, but if they do it the main reason is probably that this store is their "showcase" product, exactly like worldofharry used to be in the past.
All the so called "Alidropship" owned stores are actually owned and run by individual employees, not by the Alidropship company itself. So Hokage store is not thier "showcase product". They don't publicise it as such. (Because it's privately owned). World of Harry on the other hand was developed by Yaros, one of the "owners" of Alidropship and was indeed a "shopwcase" site as it was the first one. Hokage store is owned by one of the female employees .. forget her name, but there's a blog/interview with her about it. I guess because she is based in Siberia, Russia she's a bit "untouchable" and can ignore the complaints from VIZ Media. And as long as she's promoting on Social Media, she can tell Google to go fuck itself. Plus, even though Hokage Store is privately owned by an employee, I believe they still use it for testing purposes from time to time as well.

The anime niche has always been tricky as fuck, 99% are not making a single $, it's actually one of the hardest niches to jump on because this audience knows where to get things if you know what I mean
Right. And add the fact that most people who jump onto well known niches like that do so because they have no imagination. And as an extra consequence of that, thier sites look terrible and are boring as fuck as well. (No blogs or extra content/value, no Youtube videos etc)

;)

Last edited:

Moussdog

Well, the reason why Alidropship's team is stuck with this project is the following: https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/18123620#

secondly, not everyone is able to keep something alive as they do, but if they do it the main reason is probably that this store is their "showcase" product, exactly like worldofharry used to be in the past. If you narrow down with some research you'll find that they have already some backup live in case things get worse.

The anime niche has always been tricky as fuck, 99% are not making a single $, it's actually one of the hardest niches to jump on because this audience knows where to get things if you know what I mean :)

These micro niches are great to make some fast cash in case you have a decent and ultra-cheap source of traffic but it's also hard to maintain the orders flow over a year or two.

I also remember you were trying to sell this project two times, what happened? a store pushing $6k a month is usually easily sold at x30/35 multiplier.

https://flippa.com/8250665-easy-to-run-high-margin-ecom-business-24k-first-4-months
https://flippa.com/8493579-easy-to-run-high-margin-ecom-business-27k-first-5-months

Thanks for the info, really interesting!

Exactly, most of them knows about Aliexpress but if you think outside of the box, you’ll find a way to get through this.

Whenever I see those Flippa listing I immediately cringe ahahah. I didnt know what I was doing. It’s really difficult to sell a store when you don’t own the rights.
I just closed the shop and that’s it.

Blz

Thanks for the info, really interesting!

Exactly, most of them knows about Aliexpress but if you think outside of the box, you’ll find a way to get through this.

Whenever I see those Flippa listing I immediately cringe ahahah. I didnt know what I was doing. It’s really difficult to sell a store when you don’t own the rights.

Yea that's right, guess that was a great experience, btw I removed the flippa links, just realized it might be considered as personnal or sensitive datas, not sure why I even included it first -,- sry

otk

How are Your sales now? How much are You spending on promoting? Still mostly IG shoutouts?

Direct Webstore

That's what I've done with several failed stores during the "experimental phase". Just reset the license and try again. That's why I stir up the people who try to sell thier failures here in the Stores for sale section. Especially when they lie/exaggerate that the "store is making sales".

Direct Webstore

Can I contact admin??
I'ts important.
Thank.
And research is something beyond the capabilities of many
Here's a classic example. This guy can't even go to the main alidropship.com site and find the support email or fill in a Contact Us form. And he's also posting his stupid off topic questions all over the place. Some people on this forum are absolutely useless. ;)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I'm not doing any paid advertising/shoutouts with my 8 stores at the moment. I'm using Social Media interaction only and letting my stores grow slowly and "organically", so each store at the moment only makes a couple of hundred dollars per month at the moment.

May I ask ... How many stores do you have now and what's your monthly profit ... approx?

Moussdog

Yea that's right, guess that was a great experience, btw I removed the flippa links, just realized it might be considered as personnal or sensitive datas, not sure why I even included it first -,- sry
No worries bro! Thank you

Moussdog

How are Your sales now? How much are You spending on promoting? Still mostly IG shoutouts?
Launched a new store, I just scaled it to 40-50k per month.
Now it’s 50% Instagram influencers and 50% Facebook ads

Moussdog

Righ
I'm not doing any paid advertising/shoutouts with my 8 stores at the moment. I'm using Social Media interaction only and letting my stores grow slowly and "organically", so each store at the moment only makes a couple of hundred dollars per month at the moment.

May I ask ... How many stores do you have now and what's your monthly profit ... approx?
Right now I only run one store, but i’m waymore focused on Branding, White labeling and Shipping Optimization. Gotta step up the game.
Scaled to 50k a month for the moment.

Moussdog

You should really find a way to run these store in autopilot through VA’s and focus and invest mainly on bulding a brand around a product or a good niche.

Direct Webstore

You should really find a way to run these store in autopilot through VA’s
That's on the cards for the future.

and focus and invest mainly on bulding a brand around a product or a good niche.
That's what I'm doing now. At the moment I'm busy filling them with original content (articles/videos etc). I want them to age and grow naturally for a couple of years. That's more important to me than the money at the moment. Plus, all 8 stores are "evergreen" niches so there's no rush.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

When we reach 10 members I will share one of my strategy. Made 200k in 4 months with that one. With very law ad spent.
Still waiting for that.

But I gave up and left the group. No "strategy" stuff at all so far. Just lots of newbie questions on the basics, like product/supplier, payment options, hosting, site setup and general off topic chit chat etc etc.

Why don't you share it here?

Andy Studer

Still waiting for that.

But I gave up and left the group. No "strategy" stuff at all so far. Just lots of newbie questions on the basics, like product/supplier, payment options, hosting, site setup and general off topic chit chat etc etc.

Why don't you share it here?

@directwebstore: would you provide paid private coaching? I would be highly interested! how can I contact you? I'm serious about my question thanks for your feedback via pm