For Sale + I will re-build my store for you

Raravx

The reason for selling: I’m not happy with running a drop shipping store, whether it is profitable or not. It’s just not for me. My personal business journey feels like it's elsewhere, and I need time to work on myself in that sense.

So, I am not exactly selling the store, I am selling the service to build you a custom store using all the features that I already bought and experience in developing the website. So, I will be adding in your logo, your products, and all that stuff. As a business major, I will be glad to help in any service like designing logos and branding.

The features available include customer’s gallery, alishipping, sending notifs to those with abandoned carts, and obviously the license (complete ownership). We can also work on changing the domain.

I’m honestly happy to provide help in developing an alidropship website with a passionate individual.

Here is what my store looks like for reference: merraki-store.com

EdnaW

The reason for selling: I’m not happy with running a drop shipping store, whether it is profitable or not. It’s just not for me. My personal business journey feels like it's elsewhere, and I need time to work on myself in that sense.

So, I am not exactly selling the store, I am selling the service to build you a custom store using all the features that I already bought and experience in developing the website. So, I will be adding in your logo, your products, and all that stuff. As a business major, I will be glad to help in any service like designing logos and branding.

The features available include customer’s gallery, alishipping, sending notifs to those with abandoned carts, and obviously the license (complete ownership). We can also work on changing the domain.

I’m honestly happy to provide help in developing an alidropship website with a passionate individual.

Here is what my store looks like for reference: merraki-store.com
Hey @Raravx, I'm actually interested in your service (specifically the logo and branding) but I still haven't figured our my niche for my second store. I was thinking of going for bedroom furnitures (something similar to this) but I havent really found a decent supplier, also haven't figured out how the fulfillment would be since most of the items are huge. If you have any ideas please fire them away.

For the branding and logo, will that just be a one time thing? Or will you help as well with how it will be distributed? Just curious.

Raravx

Hey @Raravx, I'm actually interested in your service (specifically the logo and branding) but I still haven't figured our my niche for my second store. I was thinking of going for bedroom furnitures (something similar to this) but I havent really found a decent supplier, also haven't figured out how the fulfillment would be since most of the items are huge. If you have any ideas please fire them away.

For the branding and logo, will that just be a one time thing? Or will you help as well with how it will be distributed? Just curious.
Hi there!

That's a pretty good niche. I can look into the suppliers and fulfillment to get some ideas.

To answer your question, I would like to help in any way regardless. I'll try to understand your idea of the brand you have in mind, I can design some logos and branding templates that you can choose from. I'll customise the website to fit the branding as well.

The service I'm offering doesn't have to be a one time thing. I suppose, if you are happy with what I can offer, then I can help with more, for sure.

Hope this answers your question.

EdnaW

Hi there!

That's a pretty good niche. I can look into the suppliers and fulfillment to get some ideas.

To answer your question, I would like to help in any way regardless. I'll try to understand your idea of the brand you have in mind, I can design some logos and branding templates that you can choose from. I'll customise the website to fit the branding as well.

The service I'm offering doesn't have to be a one time thing. I suppose, if you are happy with what I can offer, then I can help with more, for sure.

Hope this answers your question.
Thanks. Appreciate that!

Raravx

Thanks. Appreciate that!
I have been looking into this. So, here's what I gathered.

People in the Alidropship community and reddit seem to have a negative view about dropshipping furniture. There are mixed opinions about shipping large products. However, the supplier is completely responsible for fulfillment, shipping, and delivery. Unless you plan on involving a third party in the process. Despite the negativity, some suppliers have great feedback, even scored 100% positive feedback.

I'm currently looking into it. But, before going further, can you please provide me with your preferred form of communication so I can speak/message you? Perhaps an email? Whatever works for you would be great.

EdnaW

I have been looking into this. So, here's what I gathered.

People in the Alidropship community and reddit seem to have a negative view about dropshipping furniture. There are mixed opinions about shipping large products. However, the supplier is completely responsible for fulfillment, shipping, and delivery. Unless you plan on involving a third party in the process. Despite the negativity, some suppliers have great feedback, even scored 100% positive feedback.

I'm currently looking into it. But, before going further, can you please provide me with your preferred form of communication so I can speak/message you? Perhaps an email? Whatever works for you would be great.
Thanks for the info! Yeah, I noticed that, saw it in one of the threads here as well. https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/furniture-store.8730/

I might have to pause on this one and give it a think.