[For Sale] Bluetooth Accessories store with 2 sales and 0 Ad Spend + Multiple Premium Plugins

learner

I need to sell my Bluetooth accessories dropshipping store.
What will you get?
  1. Domain name (expires in end of 2019)
  2. Full website, social media accounts ownership.
  3. Social Rabbit
  4. Flatsome theme($59)
  5. WP-Rocket for improving website speed($39)
  6. Yoast SEO Premium($69)
  7. Yoast WooCommerce SEO ($49)
  8. VPS Hosting(Optional & need to pay $10 a month, or you can migrate to your choice of hosting)
  9. You need to get your own Alidropship license.
The store looks decent. I rank for some terms on Google on the 1st/2nd Page which means it has potential and if done correctly, you can monetize with free & most valuable traffic.
Reason for selling: I never really put much time in the store. I am a web designer and got busy in client work, some of my own projects. I never spent a single $ on marketing, etc. I will provide limited support to the person who buys it. I know SEO, Marketing, Targeting, Wordpress.
Update
I got my first sale today. I get frequent free traffic from Google, Bing & from Social Media(10-15 visitors a day). I get product inquiries via mail, chatbox, etc.
Update 2:
Got me second sale last night.

--------------------------------
Price :$300

Last edited:

learner

Store URL?
It just have been designed, no sales?
I have messaged you the URL. No sales yet as I never did paid marketing. Some SEO is done and it ranks for some terms on first second pages. I did get an enquiry on facebook for a product and he was ready to buy, but I couldn't offer him a discount because prices weren't updated on my store that time.

learner

I have recieved product enquires from visitors through google Bing and Facebook. $0 spend in ads. This proves the potential. I can provide proof.

learner

Update
I got my first sale today.
0 ad spend. 100% organic traffic. I get around 10-15 organic visitors daily without any spending.
Those who needed the URL have been inboxed.

learner

I have messaged you the URL. No sales yet as I never did paid marketing. Some SEO is done and it ranks for some terms on first second pages. I did get an enquiry on facebook for a product and he was ready to buy, but I couldn't offer him a discount because prices weren't updated on my store that time.
Got my 2nd sale last night. 0 Ad spend.