For Sale - Bespoke AliDropship Store - TattooTrendsShop

KevinRB

Hi All

Due to circumstances beyond my control I need to sell my AliDropship stores. This store: https://tattootrendshop.com/ was custom built by AliDropship Team in late December 2016 at a cost of $369 including 50 extra products added by them.

The site also has 2 Pinterest Business Accounts(5k followers total), Facebook page(not promoted at all), Twitter account(not promoted at all) & an Instagram Account(16.5k followers custom built for me at a cost of $85).

The site receives 1250-1500 daily uniques, the vast majority of which are via Pinterest, but the traffic is not targeted as it arrives under the general "tattoos" phrase & variants of that rather than laser targeted as "temporary tattoos"....due to the problems I encountered during January I added an affiliate pop-up on the site in February, which has driven some affiliate conversions.

The total cost invested in the site is circa $450, if I can secure an offer close to that I will be happy to sell the site, if not I will just convert it fully over to being an affiliate site.

I might also consider a JV if I can find the right partner.

Regards
Kevin

Direct Webstore

First you say you need to sell it ... then you say if you don't sell you'll convert it to an affiliate store. To me that pretty much says that it's not working as a dropshipping store. Is this correct?

Last edited:

KevinRB

Hi
Thanks for your interest....i need to sell it as my Paypal account was downgraded meaning i no longer have the option of using the api without which i cannot run my store and incorporate Paypal. My comment about converting it to merely an aff site would be a real waste as i can put up a new aff site for under $20/year, it is just an option if there are no buyers coming forwards.
Regards
Kevin

Direct Webstore

New bank account, new credit/debit card, new email, new Paypal account? Could all be done in a few days. If you say that's not an option ... then I'd find your claims a bit hard to believe. Sorry. :(

KevinRB

I don't recall asking your opinion, I have made clear that i want to sell my sites, if you are interested in talking about acquiring one of my sites let's chat, if not be on your way and find another thread to troll!.

Direct Webstore

I don't recall asking your opinion

My apologies. How dare I express my opinion on a public forum. Unforgivable. Next time I see something for sale I'll refrain from any interaction related to it at all.

But just hypothetically speaking, and not an opinion at all ... I'd try selling them on flipper.com rather than a site where everyone already has dropshipping sites. Although I could be wrong.

Chok Dee :)

Last edited:

KevinRB

How much revenue/ profit the site is generating currently?

The site was hooked up with the Paypal api of a friend just a few days ago and received it's first sale shortly afterwards, please remember from my initial post that the site is both currently poorly targeted & is using a popup for another affiliate offer for which it has achieved 6 sales to date.

The site is custom built by AliDropship Team and is now ready to hit the ground running for it's new owner.

Regards
Kevin

Direct Webstore

the troll returns

I guess everyone who asks the hard questions is a troll in your book. I usually try to help people here. You don't get 66 "Likes" by being a troll. I'm just trying to give the guy a hint to be be careful. And seeing as you didn't actually answer his question honestly and tell him what the sites revenue is ... my last comment was quite prophetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

nani

I don't understand one point here. Is his site getting sales or not LOL. Give a straight answer. I know this is a old thread but I love to hear your answer. BUMPED.....

KevinRB

Hi
Since i added a friends Paypal api couple of weeks ago the site has achieved 3 ecommerce sales for a total of around $90. The only promotion i am carrying out is Pinterest which is targeted at tattoos in general rather than temporary tattoos.
Regards
Kevin