For Real! How much $ are you making ...

lefthook030

hey guys,

iam really curious since its been 4 months already that i started dropshipping with Yaros Plugin.

This is about motivation.

Please be honest..

I make 0 $ currently...but iam starting a new niche next week since i failed with 2 before...

kevgl

Hey! I have been busy for about 2 or 3 months now if i am correct. My store is online since 05-12-16 and i have had 2 orders a few weeks ago.

Please understand it is not a quick scheme to earn cash. It is actually hard work to make your store a succes. You need to do a lot of research and just trying things to see what the best way is for you to advertise. If you ask me, setting up a store and then giving up on it is a waste of all the time you have been putting in.

Can i ask what you have tried allready? I did 3 shoutouts via IG , did some advertising in Adwords and set up a few FB ads. First shoutout brought in 2 orders and the rest i got about 100 followers on IG and some visitors to my store. On FB i have spent € 12,50 and got 2449 paid and 373 organic likes (probably via via).

What i am trying to say is. You will have to try a lot of things. Also think as a customer. Would you buy from a store who has maybe hundred IG followers and hundred likes on FB? I wouldn't order but if i see it has about 5-10k+ FB likes and a few thousand followers on IG i definitely will consider!

lefthook030

hey..for me its just a hobby on the side. iam okay with that. iam seriously interested how much other poeple earning with their store. Thats it. It motivates me

btw. whos from europe here?

maxyy89

Hi all! All the best in the 2017 Year. As for my shop, it's been live for about a month and I have 12 orders with 16 items ordered. I'm from Europe- Croatia

Izrezak.png

Last edited:

caroline

Hi all! All the best in the 2017 Year. As for my shop, it's been live for about a month and I have 12 orders with 16 items ordered. I'm from Europe- Croatia

Izrezak.png
Hi happy new year to you, do you mind me asking what form of advertising are you using? and what is a more positive response? thanks

maxyy89

@caroline I'm using only social media, mainly Instagram and facebook. I have run some small PPE campaign on FB to get some likes on the page and then I have bought Social Rabbit plugin which works amazingly. Now I'm in process of finding some IG and FB influencers for shootouts.

GreenFish

Anybody having any success with (a) clothing or (b) "fan" merchandise? These are 2 areas I'm looking at getting into.

Thanks!

caroline

@caroline I'm using only social media, mainly Instagram and facebook. I have run some small PPE campaign on FB to get some likes on the page and then I have bought Social Rabbit plugin which works amazingly. Now I'm in process of finding some IG and FB influencers for shootouts.

Hi Maxyy89 thanks for the reply, happy new year i am still learning about social media and how to get my company name out there, i just joined instgram and i have heard a couple of times about shout outs are good to do on instagram but if i don't have alot of followers this could be a problem would you mind me asking what would you recommend with instagram and social media? with facebook groups if my website has a variety of niches what would you recommend?

NickD

I am happy to see all of your starting succsess! We all have to remember that every store has started somewhere. Its all about putting in the time to make it as great as possible!

So;
I am only using Instagram at the moment, and I have gotten sales for 279 USD, and the store has been live since Dec 11. First sales on Dec 22.

Its a niche store originally, but I have added products that are relevant to my niche, so maybe a wide niche store. I believe I have gotten quite a good start, and that has motivated me alot. There has been times as you see in the image, with days without any sale, and I have had the thoughts of just quitting it. But then, suddenly something goes right and I get new motivation. (also, the store was down the entire new year weekend plus the start of the week after)

And I am from Norway.
sales.png
Anyone know why the number with the red square dont match the ''total revenue''?

maxyy89

Hi Maxyy89 thanks for the reply, happy new year i am still learning about social media and how to get my company name out there, i just joined instgram and i have heard a couple of times about shout outs are good to do on instagram but if i don't have alot of followers this could be a problem would you mind me asking what would you recommend with instagram and social media? with facebook groups if my website has a variety of niches what would you recommend?

As for IG at the beginning, I have posted just some images relevant to my niche, no products link at all and with that approach, I have made 3 sales in first 2 weeks. Currently, on IG have 1300 followers and FB 155 likes and followers. For FB I would recommend that you run some small PPE campaign to get some likes and that page looks serious. For IG use Websta to find relevant hashtags and accounts- influencers

SkyFy

Thanks for comments here. I see that is approx $100 sales per month. How much profit are you making monthly ?
Are the European websites are in country specific languages (Croatian, Norwegian) or English website ?

ZAPPY

Question:
lefthook030 said:
How much $ are you making? I make 0 $ currently...but iam starting a new niche next week since i failed with 2 before...

Reply:
chombovski said:
Is there any way to find a company or investor who can provide a $400 loan on a regular basis.

I had to scratch my head on Thur, wondering what has a $400 loan got to do with the OP question​
then​
the answer is given on Fri with:​
I had a good experience with these guys [...] The loan was confirmed in 3 days. And 400 dollars offer is special there.

How amazing that it's the exact figure?

Who woulda thought?:rolleyes:

Oh my!

What a co-incidence.

Is the affiliate hijack of this thread now complete?

Can see this forum is slowly going in the same direction (and fate) as the Warrior Forum UNLESS...

Kimberlibre

I believe that I earn enough to provide for my life and my family. I started dropshipping not too long ago, but I have already found opportunities that have helped me adapt to this industry. I think senior citizen rent assistance would be an interesting topic for you to discuss as well. If you desire to increase your finances, you can take advantage of it. I'm sure you can find something really worthwhile in this. Finances matter to quantity and to quality. So if you know how to increase it, you've already won.

Last edited:
A

aribmass

Did any of you have problems with the mortgage because of the dropshipping? I know that dropshipping is not similar to opening a store. Still, I'm concerned that my mortgage company will think otherwise. How well do mortgage brokers keep an eye on the activities of their clients? I won't say the name of my company, but in terms of how big they are, it's similar to Mortgage Broker Nottingham.
I heard that they don't budge you with details as long as you pay the money and keep your activities legal.

Last edited by a moderator: