Footer covering products

Bluecharm

The footer is covering the products at the bottom of the web page. It was okay until I added the latest products, any idea why this would happen and how I can fix it?

Direct Webstore

Woo or original?

If Woo ... and it's another plugin causing it ... you may need a bit of CSS to rectify it. Impossible to say without actually seeing it.

Direct Webstore

If you wish to continue to use the menu plugin ... try adding this CSS to the Appearance/Customize/Additional CSS section ..

body {
margin-bottom: 0px !important;
}
.footer {
position: relative !important;
}

It "MAY" work ... not sure as I can't see your site. If it doesn't ... just delete the CSS, save and deactivate the plugin again.

bogdao

If you wish to continue to use the menu plugin ... try adding this CSS to the Appearance/Customize/Additional CSS section ..

body {
}
.footer {
}

It "MAY" work ... not sure as I can't see your site. If it doesn't ... just delete the CSS, save and deactivate the plugin again.
IT works, THANKS!!

Bluecharm

body {
}
.footer {
}

Just seen your code, I'll give it a try, thanks