Follow/Unfollow

Cookie

I was really excited to check out Orangetwig but their platform doesn't work at all. It says my free trial is up but I just signed up, errors out when I try to connect my store, and won't even load curator. :,(

Try to sign up again using another email then. I signed up 2x with 2 different email over the last year. If not, leave a message with them, they have a little chat box at the bottom, response is pretty fast, usually within a few hours.

OT works for me when I was on their trial, to connect it to your store you need to add a consumer key so that they grab all your data, shouldnt be a problem if your store is built on woo. If not, just give them a yeah on the chat box and they're pretty helpful to help you with the CSI.

I was original so u can imagine I gave them bigger issues. I even gave them my site login to see if they can sync it up with theirs. Their engineers tried for 2 days and gave up, cos the original is just not woo, so its not possible to sync.

Now you understand mmy fustration, should have gone for the aliwoo since day 1. Now its too late unless i shoot my site down and start from scratch.

Cookie

Thanks for letting me know.

Trying to post a product to social media with FPR
Attempt #1: blank product photo's.
Attempt #2: Clicked "Load original feed". Productphoto's now show up. I select one to post i see this description:

Packaging Details
Type:

piece

Weight:

0.3kg (0.66lb.)

Size:

10cm x 10cm x 11cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 4.33in)
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
and so on and so on..

Now if there was only a word/text spinner..
Besides that i am only seeing 10 pictures. Does that mean i have to regularly update it in order to keep the feed updated to..

I am not too sure on this, how about you try to RSS each of your product catagories and RSS your bestsellers as well ? If you have 10 product categories that would give you 10 feeds ?

kevgl

I am not too sure on this, how about you try to RSS each of your product catagories and RSS your bestsellers as well ? If you have 10 product categories that would give you 10 feeds ?
I tried some things but don't really like the way it works. Besides they use XML-RPC (not a fan) and i really thougt they had a solution for RSS / feeds with FPR, maybe an upload possibility or something. Will cancel subscriptions now since this is not the one i am going to use.

Cookie

You will get a refund before 30 days, I had mine too. Coss their app requires you to sign up with Paypal befoe you can use it. NO free trial unlike most apps.

Nadezhda

Staff member
I doubt it will unfollow those it has followed in SR as there's no function tab to guide it how many days it will start to unfollow after following. eg : 5 or 7 days or 10 days. Unless it has AI on its own, or the rabbit has a brain to know when to unfollow after x amount of days.

I am actually trying out https://www.gramto.com/ for trial basis (free trial) as it can unfollow after following (and you can set the days to unfollow), who to unfollow, it also can auto-post to IG.

@meeyule are you on the lifetime SR or monthly ? Am on monthly but am thinking of switching to get the lifetime SR as I only have 1 site. Is the rabbit working well these days?

If your Social Rabbit follows some profile and this profile didn't follow you within 3 days, it will unfollow it.