Flatsome theme and Alidropship Woo doesn't work

DGongji

I've been having a lot a problems trying to import the products in my web store. First, there is the problem of price of product variations which doesn't work at all. Second, when importing the product and choosing an specific parcel through the AliExpress Google Chrome extension, the result is that the imported product doesn't take into account the cost of the parcel neither the product variations, as I side above.
Does anyone is having this problem?
How can I fix it?

kukiman

It's not flatsome problem, it's Alidropships plugin issue. It doesn't count the shipping costs, you have to do it by yourself or increase your margin by specific percentage at start :)

DGongji

It's not flatsome problem, it's Alidropships plugin issue. It doesn't count the shipping costs, you have to do it by yourself or increase your margin by specific percentage at start :)

But what about the price of products variation and price monitoring? Do I have to do that manually since the Alidropship plugin doesn't work properly?
I've reading in the forum about this problem, and some say that the problem is already fixed but others says the opposite.

Direct Webstore

Flatsome theme and Alidropship Woo doesn't work
It works fantastically well for me and countless others.

I've reading in the forum about this problem, and some say that the problem is already fixed but others says the opposite.
People who have configured things correctly say it works. It works fine for me. Contact support and give them admin access to your site so they can see what you have done wrong. It's impossible for us here to say what that may be without looking at your site or knowing what and how you have done things, or what you have not done.

:)

kukiman

But what about the price of products variation and price monitoring? Do I have to do that manually since the Alidropship plugin doesn't work properly?

In order to make all the variation prices equal you have to use "edit" instead od "import" while on aliexpress site, then in edit window you chose "apply to all variations", there is a box to tick next to price settings etc.
Hope it helps :)

Direct Webstore

the Alidropship plugin doesn't work properly
It does work properly. Actually, your problem is not really clear.

Which is why you are getting replies like this ...
It doesn't count the shipping costs,
I don't see anything about shipping costs in your question. Unless kukiman is interpreting this as a shipping cost ..
the cost of the parcel
???

and this ...
In order to make all the variation prices equal you have to use "edit" instead od "import" while on aliexpress site,
I don't see anything about making all variation prices equal in your question.

How about trying to re-state, clearly, what the actual problem is?

:)