FIXED!!! Reviews Page Add-On by AliDropship [ Fix Country Flag not Loading Properly ] Crashed Country Flags ...

ruvi

I recently bought your plugin called Reviews Page Add-On by AliDropship...but flags are corrupted... I cleaned the browser cache, flushed the host cache, but nothing changed .. always Country flags are not loading... I asked this support team several times to fix this but had no positive answer ...

Fix

So How to fix this... The problem causes "JET PACK " .... Go to the jet pack dashboard. in the Performance section, Disable Image Accelerator ... flush the server cache, and reload the page ... now it's working ...

122333.png565757567.jpg

chris37

I recently bought your plugin called Reviews Page Add-On by AliDropship...but flags are corrupted... I cleaned the browser cache, flushed the host cache, but nothing changed .. always Country flags are not loading... I asked this support team several times to fix this but had no positive answer ...

Fix

So How to fix this... The problem causes "JET PACK " .... Go to the jet pack dashboard. in the Performance section, Disable Image Accelerator ... flush the server cache, and reload the page ... now it's working ...

View attachment 15205View attachment 15206

That was answered multiple time here.

The cdn of the jet pack have give several time this kind of issue.

ruvi

That was answered multiple time here.

The cdn of the jet pack have give several time this kind of issue.
I asked this from the support team but nothing changed ... I gave them access details to find the solution ... so finally found myself... I did not found any solution post regarding the REVIEW PAGE PLUGIN

chris37

I asked this from the support team but nothing changed ... I gave them access details to find the solution ... so finally found myself... I did not found any solution post regarding the REVIEW PAGE PLUGIN

If you have post here first , I will have gave you the solution straight away ;)