FIXED IT: Setting up Alidropshp with woocommerce

Robert Nichols

I like to know what are the steps to setting up woocommerce with a theme from ThemeForest? I have my site setup though when I deactivate the woocommerce plugin the website goes blank though when activated it comes back up. Just curious is there any steps that I need to follow when using Aliddropship with woocommerce? Right now I have Alidropship plugin, Alidropship woo plugin, and woocommerce plugins.

Robert

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I like to know what are the steps to setting up woocommerce with a theme from ThemeForest? I have my site setup though when I deactivate the woocommerce plugin the website goes blank though when activated it comes back up. Just curious is there any steps that I need to follow when using Aliddropship with woocommerce? Right now I have Alidropship plugin, Alidropship woo plugin, and woocommerce plugins.

Robert

Hello Robert, you can't use both plugins at the same time: AliDropship and AliDropship Woo. If you want to use WooCommerce you need to remove AliDropship plugin and leave AliDropship Woo. You can find all recommendations about theme settings at developers site I suppose. Please contact them and ask all questions. We recommend only 2 themes now which is 100% compatible with AliDropship Woo plugin: https://alidropship.com/themes/