First Sale in 1 Week

Andi Pamenta

Hi Everyone..

It's great to be here on the forum. I just bought the Alidropship plugin 2 weeks ago. I'm totally new on Dropshipping business, I run a few e-commerce website for several years in a company with warehouse model, not like dropshipping, I'm from Indonesia, really sorry for my English.

I installed the Alidropship plugin with Social Rabit and then changed the theme layout and it looks good, because I believe interface is the most important thing to get more sale.!!. It was amazing in first week. my social media followers increase in week 1, Instagram account follower now reached 1k followers, but unfortunately the engagement are very low. so I decided to spend money on Facebook Ads, I spent about 7 USD for the first week for testing purpose. and i got my first sale to Albania in day 2 and it goes for a week with only 1 sale.

In week 2. I tried Google Adwords for USD 2/day for testing purpose . but i didnt get any sales through Adwords yet. I think if I spend more money on Adwords and Facebook, I can get a better result

is there any suggestion how much money to spend on ads daily.?? both Facebook or Adwords, or if you guys have any other idea to marketing the website, that would be awesome, I'm here to learn a lot about Dropshipping.

Thanks with my kind regard.

Attachments

• screncapture.PNG
    screncapture.PNG
    20.3 KB · Views: 35