File Upload at Checkout Page

daniel-97

Im looking for a plugin for my customers to upload their picture for my Print on Demand (POD) product, but seems like most of them are for Woo.
I installed + activated Easy Upload Files During Checkout but it didnt appear on my dashboard, contacted my hosting support, they had no clue and still offered me Woo version.
Any advice? I cannot find enough threads to cover this problem.

daniel-97

Your host provider know about the original and woo version plugins? It is unusual.
My host is Bluehost, I did explain to them about the differences. And I asked if they have any suggestions for the plugin I was looking for. They adviced me 2 Woo plugins, and could not find any for the original.

Mar

My host is Bluehost, I did explain to them about the differences. And I asked if they have any suggestions for the plugin I was looking for. They adviced me 2 Woo plugins, and could not find any for the original.
No matter how you explained the differences, I don't believe they understand well. There is no point inquiring with the host provider about these plugins, it is not their concern.

daniel-97

No matter how you explained the differences, I don't believe they understand well. There is no point inquiring with the host provider about these plugins, it is not their concern.
Because they said I can ask anything about Wordpress so I did, I asked about plugins. But still no clue for the situation till now.
Do you have any solution for this situation?