Feedback needed

yamess

Hi, community,

I've been running my store for few months and I'm struggling to get sales. Can anyone give me some feedback on my website www.allstorebox.com and also the strategies to get sales?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

apislerr

Hi Yamess, in my opinion, you can build follower that interest in your niche. Create something different/unique in your store. Integrate store with social media, newsletter, google analytics/webmaster, seo, and good customer service. Did you get your first order from customer?

yamess

Hi Yamess, in my opinion, you can build follower that interest in your niche. Create something different/unique in your store. Integrate store with social media, newsletter, google analytics/webmaster, seo, and good customer service. Did you get your first order from customer?
Hi @apislerr, thanks for the suggestions. and yes I got few orders already but not significant. I will work on the type of product, the design and the performance and see how it's going to be.

aminech

I suggest letting users type their address manually and not using google filling for the shipment address, sometimes it can be confusing.
The website is a little bit slow for me, which theme you are using ?

yamess

I suggest letting users type their address manually and not using google filling for the shipment address, sometimes it can be confusing.
The website is a little bit slow for me, which theme you are using ?

Ho ok, I get it, thanks for your suggestion. I'm using Woodmart from Themeforest