Featured Products

cleve

Hello,
Beside “Top Selling Products”, “Best Deal” and “New Arrival” in Michelangelo home page, can you also add “Featured Products”??

Thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,
Beside “Top Selling Products”, “Best Deal” and “New Arrival” in Michelangelo home page, can you also add “Featured Products”??

Thanks
Hello,

Thanks for sharing your ideas with us! We'll consider implementing this feature.

cleve

Hello,

I need help on feature products in frontpage, how to add another products in featured products ?
For example, I want to show 8 products or 12 products in "customization" menu on the backend, but the products keep on showing 4 products at most in the customization menu.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

I need help on feature products in frontpage, how to add another products in featured products ?
For example, I want to show 8 products or 12 products in "customization" menu on the backend, but the products keep on showing 4 products at most in the customization menu.
Hello Cleve,

You can show up to 4 items in this product block.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I need to add 8 products, how to do it ?
Cleve, this option is not available at the moment. We'll consider implementing it, though. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

chris37

We need more product on the home page Davi theme please
Guy is a free theme with minimum functionality, is developed with this way for non tech guys.
If you want to add more product you have to make the work yourself.
Create a child theme, then go in the files of your theme, find where is locate the section you want to modified and change whatever you want.

You can not demand so many thing for a free themes.
Remember is not something which is broke and is need fix.

Good luck .

ALSO BECAUSE SOME OF YOU MAY TRY THAT! BACKUP YOUR SITE FIRST ;)

Direct Webstore

So many requests for Alidropship's great, but "Off the shelf themes" to be changed with everyone's own, personal little changes, when all the changes, customization, and extra functionality you want is available by using Woocommerce. You can pick and choose what you want and not burden EVERYONE else with the changes or extras that only YOU want.

I just don't understand some people. If you like it the way it is, use the Alidropship themes. If not, use Woo, OR learn how to use child themes, edit html/PHP, and edit the Alidropship theme files. (Which I did before I moved to Woo).

Just for a laugh, I wish they would add every little change and extra function that every individual person wants to their themes, then stand back and watch them all slowly sink into the mud under their own BLOATED weight. LOL :)

Last edited: