Featured images blurred on Rembrandt theme / other bugs / Theme changing

otk

Question #1 The new theme Rembrandt looks great, but for some reason all the featured (main) images appear a bit blurred. What to do regarding that? I have not changed the main pictures, they are taken from Aliexpress as they are, and in Aliexpress they dont appear blurred.

Question #2 I have experienced the same problem on Da Vinci when i have uploaded my self-made pictures to main picture. They have been square images but they appear very blurred... Are there any particular specifications for the images uploaded?

Question #3 When chaning from Rembrandt to Michelangelo, the theme looks broken. See the header and menu titles, it shouldn't look like that. How to change theme?

uSOgo49.png

Bug #1 When uploading (adding media) an image to the products description field, it isn't automatically responsive, so on mobile it only shows a part of the image. I have to manually edit each image's 'Image CSS Class: ' to img-responsive

Bug #2 A product is showing Out of stock and 5 left in stock at the same time?

upij1ut.png

Last edited:

fujisan123

I have the same problem with Rembrant. I contacted support about it and they replied last Friday I think saying they would look into it. Not had a response today but emailed again.

Incidentally, is your shopping cart working? My pay button doesn't work :s