FB Pixel and Google Analytics Scripts

zenxyuan

Hi,

FB pixel requires script on the Head container, and google analytics too in order to check traffic. Can I put 2 scripts in the same container? This is not beginner friendly, as I'm not a coder. Do i leave a space after the FB pixel script and paste the google analytics script, or just paste the script after <!-- End Facebook Pixel Code -->?

Also, instruction from google analytics said that their script should be the first to run, meaning I paste google analytic script before the FB pixel script?

Script.JPG

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

FB pixel requires script on the Head container, and google analytics too in order to check traffic. Can I put 2 scripts in the same container? This is not beginner friendly, as I'm not a coder. Do i leave a space after the FB pixel script and paste the google analytics script, or just paste the script after <!-- End Facebook Pixel Code -->?

Also, instruction from google analytics said that their script should be the first to run, meaning I paste google analytic script before the FB pixel script?

View attachment 9949
Hello,

Thanks for your question! Sure, go ahead and add the two scripts to the Head container.
GA => a space => FB Pixel.