FB or Adwords?

pouria

woww, look what "FB or Adwords" thread has become?! Place to release tension and express opinion. no wonder human being (80%) never grow or grow slowly . LoL

pouria

Do you feel better now? lol :)
Lol, should I? :))))

Read my signature ... it applies to 80% of this forum too. lol :)
Seriously!!! I just reed it, never bother to read them, but at least we are on the same page on something .lol

My God! People expressing an opinion on a public forum! How dare they! Call the "Thought Police" ... quick! lol :)
dude , do you work with media? they just cut a part of everything which itself alone might sounds wrong.... lol

guru.baba

hing i havent found out yet
i did some through re
Hello Pouria,
Is this the sweetest part really? I was just venting a bit lol but seriously this is really puzzling me
I dont mind doing research I actually love investigating stuff but this time there is just too much uncertainties
and too much money, for me at least, can possibly be involved.

there are so many videos out there all saying different things
it's hard to know which is telling the truth and if i am understanding what they are trying to say correctly
but after this week,
i feel that a lot of them really are just bullshit
i am not sure if fb is a waste of money now because i do see a lot of business still invest a lot of money in fb
and im surprise to hear that you think google ad is cheaper than fb ads
from my experience it is not cheap at all, and wasnt helpful at all last time i tried it for my local market
actually if you search online, many say fb ads are cheaper than google ads
im not saying that what you say isnt correct but it looks like it also depends on many other factors
perhaps we all have to actually do it ourselves in order to find out whats best for our own cases

i toke a day off today to get some rest and calm my mind down
there must be something i havent found out yet
i did some through researches and yes there are people doing dropshipping and they are making good money for sure
i just need to find out the tricks and this is going to take time and likely much more efforts than i expected

at this point, all those info from those online gurus looks a lot like garbage to me
yeah they sound informative and make a lot of sense but when you look closer and when youre actually doing it
you find that they never touch any important points that really matter
none of those gurus will tell you the exact steps they themselves take to get 10 thousand unique users everyday
and how they sell at least 80 items per day etc
they tell you what products to pick but in real life it looks more like anything can make sales if you can get your customers
they tell you how to create fb ads but we dont need that, facebook has the best tutorials and thats all you need
they tell you how you should design your web store but in reality a few of the best selling sites i found looks quite ugly
they tell you not to do this not to do that but those are what they copied from the text books, sound right but useless
perhaps they dont even know how to sell themselves....theyre probably just making things up trying to sell you more garbage webinars and tutorials etc
on the other hand tho, there are people out there who never say a thing but are making good money doing this
thats why i wont give up
not so much fun doing all these work trying to find their tricks
but it is kind of addictive haha i cant stop wondering for a single second haha

enough venting lol i probably have made myself look silly enough saying so much stuff online like this
it's time to shut up and get work done

thanks again for the message and i wish you a great weekend

Hi Pinno ,

My views, first and most important is the site design, it's loading time, UI, UX has to be optimal, you need to have a real good site having under 2 sec loading, green Google page speed score for both mobile and desktop, decent SEO , Google Search Console setup/Bing, Sitemap setup and all .. and GREAT products, shipping and refunds policies.- this is bare minimum.

After this - I will start with Google Search / Dynamic ads and Display Ads, along with FB Dynamic Ads / Conversion campaigns.
If you have a good site structure you don't need any thing else, both Google and FB generate ads from your sites data , all you need to do is feed them money.

I am going live in next 15 days, lets see.

Cheers!
Guruprashad Singh

Direct Webstore

If you have a good site structure you don't need any thing else
That's right ... for one time customers. But if you want them to come back ... you also need original entertaining and informative content, a newsletter to notify about that content and latest sales etc ... and an email list. The only problem is many people are not imaginative or creative enough to do that. And when those same people copy/paste articles and content from other sites, rather than use original content, it just makes things worse.

These are the sites that fail after 1 to 2 years. They pop up like mushrooms everywhere and die just as fast.

But on the bright side ... it's less competition for the rest of us .. :)

Last edited:

guru.baba

That's right ... for one time customers. But if you want them to come back ... you also need original entertaining and informative content, a newsletter to notify about that content and latest sales etc ... and an email list. The only problem is many people are not imaginative or creative enough to do that. And when those same people copy/paste articles and content from other sites, rather than use original content, it just makes things worse.

These are the sites that fail after 1 to 2 years. They pop up like mushrooms everywhere and die just as fast.

But on the bright side ... it's less competition for the rest of us .. :)

Agree !