Fatal error - First install

ken

Hello,

First time installing the theme and I got this error : Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home2/designerfifi/public_html/skinjewelry.net/wp-content/themes/davinci/functions.php on line 814

Thanks

Tim G.

Here it is two months later, and I've run into the same issue. This is false advertisement in its truest sense. I buy something, download it from you, install it, and it's broken, and then I come across this post stating that you knew it was broken all along? wth?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Here it is two months later, and I've run into the same issue. This is false advertisement in its truest sense. I buy something, download it from you, install it, and it's broken, and then I come across this post stating that you knew it was broken all along? wth?
Hello , we need your domain name and WordPress login and password to check it out.

Roup

hi, I have some error :

I already change the all php version, from 5.5.38 to 7.2.0, but still doen't work.
If I used 5.6 php version, the error message is :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in/home/campin84/public_html/silkwood.co/wp-content/themes/michelangelo/inc/mic/init.phpon line 319

I also install and uninstall for many times, and make cleare browser, but the problem was same.
I don't have progress for 3 week after buy this plugin.

Please help.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
hi, I have some error :

I already change the all php version, from 5.5.38 to 7.2.0, but still doen't work.
If I used 5.6 php version, the error message is :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in/home/campin84/public_html/silkwood.co/wp-content/themes/michelangelo/inc/mic/init.phpon line 319

I also install and uninstall for many times, and make cleare browser, but the problem was same.
I don't have progress for 3 week after buy this plugin.

Please help.
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials to check it out.

darkoni

Hello there i have problem with installing theme on my wordress site with a known error! Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency. When I install picaso nothing is working but now I installed rembrant and theme works but with same error showing in the bottom of the screen Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency / My domain name is http://auto-oprema.go-to.today/ and my user is zikicdarko password is _fGj"=S5m'SJc:"c

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello there i have problem with installing theme on my wordress site with a known error! Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency. When I install picaso nothing is working but now I installed rembrant and theme works but with same error showing in the bottom of the screen Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency / My domain name is http://auto-oprema.go-to.today/ and my user is zikicdarko password is _fGj"=S5m'SJc:"c
Hello, your WP login credentials are not valid.
Please check what plugin you've installed: you need to use only one: either AliDropship original plugin or AliDropship Woo plugin.
Also, if you want to use DaVinci, Rembrandt or Michelangelo theme - you need to install AliDropship original plugin which is not compatible with WooCommerce and Woo themes.

darkoni

I have not installed plugin yet, I wanted to see the theme how it works and install or buy plugin,but theme dose not work? Do I have to buy this plugin first or what? How much is cost for that plugin?

Christina

Administrator
I have not installed plugin yet, I wanted to see the theme how it works and install or buy plugin,but theme dose not work? Do I have to buy this plugin first or what? How much is cost for that plugin?

Hello, darkoni!

The theme doesn't work without the plugin. You can learn more about the plugins and the themes and try them on our demo sites here https://alidropship.com/.

kola

I have http error 500 in an attempt to load my site that has been in existence for more than 1 year. And when I downloaded the apache log I got:
[Thu Jan 03 19:55:24.980056 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 18132:tid 140618332329728] [client 108.28.250.218:54462] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home/fashion/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci/functions.php on line 736\n'

Any help will be appreciated.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have http error 500 in an attempt to load my site that has been in existence for more than 1 year. And when I downloaded the apache log I got:
[Thu Jan 03 19:55:24.980056 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 18132:tid 140618332329728] [client 108.28.250.218:54462] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home/fashion/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci/functions.php on line 736\n'

Any help will be appreciated.
When did you update plugin?
have you contacted our support?