Fashion store

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuop

Hey everyone,

I am selling my store because l haven't time to promote my store.
Between august - November, l was promoting it mainly on instagram and pinterest, l got about $3000 sales.

Last week l began with FB like campaign and got over 1k likes.
Instagram: 4k
Pinterest: 22.8k monthly view and 777 engaged.

The promotions are done by VA's for $3,75 an hour. They work for 20 hours together in a week, you can hire them if you like. But you can easily do the promotion yourself. I can share you the details when you buy it.
The store has potential to grow but l don't have time for this store anymore.

There are over 284 published products with size charts. All the products are highly rated (4.8 >) and store too. The products are quality products, otherwise l don't sell them.
The site has Nitro Theme, it's a specially for ecommerce optimized theme with mobile first in mind.
I have never set up a Google Analytics account because l had simply never time to learn it or actually take my time for it.

The store is focused on young hip/trendy girls that like to dress dearing/appealing. We have done collaboration with other instagram influencer and we have our own group of ambassadors that promote us.

Again, l am selling this because it has potential to grow. Otherwise l would have deleted it and not gone through this.

What you get:
- Domain name. I will give you the full site but the hosting is mine as l host other projects on it.
- The site has Paypal and stripe setup, but you can't use my credentials. Creating your own is very easy.
- The Alidropship plugin, Nitro Theme $59
- The Cart and Checkout is edited so it shows customers the feedback we got on facebook, This shows the customer that we are trustworthy.
- I have set up Sales funnel special for ambassadors but you can use that for other products too.
>>> How it works: After the customer pays, they see a The thank you page, I have changed that page to where they can have a unique upsell and after that one another unique sales. This will increase sales, but l haven't get to test it throughly.
- Life Chat using Facebook.
- The site is hosted in USA by Siteground, one of the best rated hosting for wordpress in USA.
- You will get a social media plan + growth plan for ambassadors (how to attract more ambassadors and generate sales from ambassadors)
- The site is optimized with the necessary plugins.
- for $69 you can buy the plugin l use for promoting products in store, build my sales funnel, Counter, Running various sales campaigns on automation.

If you have questions, you can pm me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.