FASHION AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR SALE

Asifmughal243

I want to sell my online ecommerce store with fully functional extensions everything is set upped.
Because i don't know how to run the store that's why i want to sell that

Contact me on WhatsApp for more information.
+923435519146

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211110-220457_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211110-220457_Samsung Internet.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 10
A

aribmass

The fact that you don't know is not always the reason to give up something you started; you can find out more about it and do your best. But, I understand, even when you don't have enough expertise and experience, everything seems like a failure, and you give up easily. I also have a small business in the beauty and clothing field, I offer consultations for new outfit ideas, and now this is in trend. I started with a small account of a few thousand followers on Instagram until I created a website that offers different ideas for outfits with brands at affordable and expensive prices.

Last edited by a moderator:

pawaparen

Hello Asifmughal243. I saw your post, and it raised a few questions. How do you know that the eCommerce store is fully functional if you don't know how to run it? What criteria do you consider when analyzing whether the store is functional and profitable? I might be interested, but it seems a bit shady, and there is no information about it. Will you be able to provide any statistics and performance indicators? I am looking for platforms to spread the word about the professional led light therapy machine Australia.

Last edited:

EbanDousan

If you sell beauty and fashion products, partnering with companies is one of the easiest and best ways to promote your platform. For example, you can contact clinics like https://www.visageclinic.com/cosmetic-surgery/tummy-tuck/ or others that are quite popular and have a good reputation online and offer them a partnership. You'll give them products at a lower price so they can use them in their treatments and recommend them to their clients. It works the same way in the fashion industry. It would be a shame if you gave up so easily.